Reviews for The Best Day Ever
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very clever.

Could totally see this being in the anime (or something like that)
Hagetaka chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sounds like an interesting day. I got a good suspicion as to what was really going on around the time Tomoyo showed up.
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
WHOA! What a LONG one - shot! :D :) xD

A charm to see Youhei come to school wearing a toilet seat cover... LOL! xD I'd REALLY love to see that! xD :)) ))

LOL! xD WHITE LACE for YUKINE? xD But I DO agree... xD :)) ))

LOL! WHAT THE HELL IS RIGHT TOMOYA! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CHARM? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? xD NAGISA! OMG! DAMN IT!

LAST NIGHT? WHAT THE HELL DID THE TWO OF YOU DO LAST NIGHT? OMG! xD

Whn Tomoya thought 'WHY IS SHE WEARING IT NOW!' shouldn't that be an interrobang rather than a MERE exclamation point? Kotomi... French maid outfit... PRICELESS! xD :)) ))

OMG! LOL! xD KYOU AND RYOU! ... xD :)) )) And suntan lotion... :D :) xD NO comment... :D :) xD :)) ))

Cabana boy? LOL! xD

OMG KYOU! :D:) xD :)) ))

S***. Tomoyo next? Don't tell me Fuko is going to be here too? :(

LOL! xD He went through all that for job advice? Haha! LOL! xD :)) )) I'm glad Fuko wasn't here though... I would've hated myself if Fuko were here... And Mei too! OMG!

Keep it up! Have more stories! This is SO LOL! ! :D :) xD
Arniecar145 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh wow... O.O this was just hilarious. I congratulate you on a great job with the plot. I was thinking about the whole "Job advice" thing when he was talking to Tomoyo but I didn't give it much thought and then at the end I just fell off my chair laughing. I'm not even kidding, I really did. XD
ArtWaltz chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great work! Very interesting about what he was having after the spell he did. Keep it up
Kibou no Hane chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
a little Okazaki harem is always welcomed!
Ethynn chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
The story just got funnier and funnier. And I didn't see the job advice thing coming. I can't stop laughing. xD The charm was just for job advice. xD
dan-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I have to admit...

I laughed a fair few times during this and loved the ironic twist.

The only thing I had a problem with was inconsistancy in the tenses.

Just a few slip ups is all.

Otherwise, well and The buildup was interesting. Funny how it all came down to that ending.

(Kotomi? In a French maid dress? haauhm... -drool-)
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Sorry, I'm still used to the reviewing box being on the lower left hand corner.

At any rate, both of your works aren't bad... But they just lack that emotional connection, I guess. They seem rather bland. Unfortunately, for this particular fic, some of your character's thoughts seem to jumble up. Now that's of course natural at times, but you should still italicize thoughts versus narration or dialogue in order to make the distinction more clear.

So, well, you're not a bad writer, but personally a bit more flair would help your works a lot. A bit of a spark... It's a little difficult to explain. You could just take this advice with a bit of salt, though.

So, well, good luck to you!
SanctusVindex chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh wow this is hilarious! Tomoya in typical harem anime situations. Hahaha keep up the good work. I noticed that you said Ryou had a bigger bust size, but I think that was just a trick of positioning in episode 23. They should be pretty similar heh.