Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
"thick rimmed black glasses" But...Ichigo's glasses are Pink. You can see them in the chapter 232 cover.
Other than that, very hot. I wish there was more to it!
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
o/o holy mofo major sex scene GIRL! LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!
samy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this was a great story loved it a lo 3
jj chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
sweet can't wait for the sequel
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is not going to have a happy ending had you wrote it out. Leaving it like this was great! Loved it.
Grimmjowlover17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was really good i liked it specially the sex parts and yea ill be reading the sequal as well!
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 3/26/2012

but but but why!

why is it only a one shot?

it has allll the perfect set ups to be a perfect 3 shot or something ;n ; please?
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
cute idea.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
*dies* and thus Ichigo joined the Mile-High club! Lol! Good job with this! I loved it!
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
YAY! Ichigo joined the mile-high club!
LustLoveDevour chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This story is ridiculously brilliant. I love it.

And it breaks my heart that it's a one-shot.
Cerulean-Guava chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*EVIL LAUGHTER* ... That is all.
kurosaki9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i very much liked this oneshot~ I liked the whole idea of how Ichigo is a kickass con artist and he conned the wrong man thus having Grimmjow on his ass, literally. Really liked how now they are playing a cat and mouse game and however loses will pay for it with their life.

I'd like to read a follow up of where exactly Ichigo is in the next like... 2 months after that. If he's still playing the game, or if he's managed to lose Grimmjow or anything good like that. Can't hope for much, because I believe that's asking for much but i would like to read something like that in the future.

Now on to read ur other appealing stories~ Again, thx for the fic. I enjoyed it fully.
Katrinea chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wonderful! :) I don't usually like AU fics but yours are just fantastic, and you kept everyone well in character. Loved it.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aw... good storyline~ :D

All the words lined up in the middle got kinda irritating, though. D: But it was a really good fic, so that was ignored!

Best one shot ever. woulda be awesome if continued, but its a good place to stop. liked it alot. AH im not making any sense! i need to go to bed.

loved it. buh bye~ 3