Reviews for What If?
Regin chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
lucci.faith chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Great Job! If you could could you add some Seriously Injured Kailyn and Loving nurse Sam/Dean. Thank you.

Christina
Psycho17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ok this story is awsome... You NEED to write more. I LUV her relationship with Castiel. And the whole Brother-sister bonding insted of a Chick-Flick moment was just to frickin funny. Continue you need to write more of the story please.
JainaZekk621 chapter 23 . 2/10/2010
This story is epic! I love it! Please continue this story soon! D
deansbabygirl934 chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
hopeypuput up more soon! i would love to see wendigo i loved that one..
DontWannaBeAClue chapter 23 . 1/20/2010
I would love to see her in "Home" from Season 1...of course "In my Time of Dying" and she'd be great in one of the funny ones, "Bad Day at Black Rock" or "Tall Tales" :)
DontWannaBeAClue chapter 22 . 1/20/2010
Very interesting take on the Winchester trilogy.

You've worked in a little sister perfectly and the mix sounds so true to form that it could easily be part of the series.

I love that the majority if from her perspective because it's made it easier to see the events in my mind's eye.

Can't wait to see where you take this next!
MissShellyBabes chapter 22 . 12/25/2009
Please update!

x michelle
Peace.and.Love182 chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
Awesome job! I can't wait to see what happens with Meg and the other demons
thegirlwhosangwithghosts chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
cool chapter looking forward to the next and lol at deans insensitivity towards his sister, that damn necklace lol
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Good story update it soon
julietdeannabartlett chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
you must update son!
butterflymask1978 chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
I am still loving this. Kailyn and Castiel are just so sweet together. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Peace.and.Love182 chapter 21 . 9/29/2009
So good! I'm enjoying this story so much

Can't wait for the next update!
dottodot chapter 20 . 9/14/2009
Later review sorry :) again I loved this chapter! Ohh I wonder how its gonna play out will they get kailyn and castiel? I love a bit of drama :D update soon!