Reviews for The Dark Horse
WindRush chapter 29 . 10/26/2011
Wow, this fic was amazing, your such a great writer! I loved how you used so much description, it's hard to come across a fic with decent description, but you went above and beyond! I really hope that you end up finding inspiration to start the sequel soon, because this story was truly one of the best fics I have ever written!
Tsukia13 chapter 29 . 5/17/2010
I'm sure you've heard this alot but your story is amazing! I can't wait for the sequel :)
Haurvatat chapter 29 . 6/10/2009
I've got to say, I really enjoyed reading this. Like, lots. The part where Axel was on pain meds, or the infiltration of ShinRa? You had me cackling like a madwoman over here. Nearly ran out of oxygen, I did. I love the character dynamics that you work in; they just plain WORK. Also, Axel's rabidness is so like him. Most of the time in fanfiction, the characterization of Axel suits him in his 'aloof' attitude. No one (or very few) delves into the almost-frightening, Roxas-obsessed attitude. No one touches that. I was pretty happy to see that you did what other authors (myself included ;) failed to do.

One thing bugs me. I mean, a lot. WHAT HAPPENS TO DEMYX NOW?

Demy has always been one of my favourite characters, and damn if you didn't leave a lot of stuff open. We hear him trying to warn Axel about people's powers (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what it was - don't want to assume) and then he and Zexion are never heard from again. That kinda blows. 'Cause yanno who Superior's gonna be pissy at? The traitor. The turncoat. Put him in Witness Protection or something! The fool boy needs it! Please don't kill him, we love him so.

Anyways, I really loved your story and I'm REALLY looking forward to that prospective sequel you mentioned, should you still be interested in doing it. Love ya~!

-Brynna
435177 chapter 29 . 5/2/2009
That was an awesome story. I really like how you write fighting scenes, it's very nice to read. And of course I'm going to start reading the sequel now...
435177 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
I just thought I'd share this, since I find it kind of funny; as I was reading this chapter, I was thinking of that little instrumental they use in Death Note when they're figuring something out. Awesome story. I have yet to read the entire thing (obviously), but it sounds really awesomely cool so far.
Niwaki chapter 29 . 4/26/2009
alright but this is so good so if you don't write that sequel soon I'm not going to forgive you
Ninny chapter 29 . 4/23/2009
D:

nu!

It's over.

Oh well.

It was a cute ending. :DD
mehkaela chapter 29 . 4/23/2009
mwahaha! when are you starting the sequel? I'm dying for more on this over here! ;D
RoxasxAisu4ever chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
Axel got arested?

man thats not fair xD

awesome story i couldnt wait for every other day to pass so i can read xD
NightmareFairy chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
The ending was perfect. I loved it.
CrazyDentist-LuVeR chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
Awesome storyy!

I really liked it,

a few unexplained things I hope to figure out in the sequel :)

Post soon!
Meg.x chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
Amazing.

I absolutally adored it!

I'm so glad they're back together.

I'm also really glad that it's not over yet, and that you didn't end things for them all easy.

Post your sequal soon!

Insanecat6 chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
-Squeal- That was great! The whole confession thing could've been made more romantic, but this is an action fic, so I won't harp on you too badly. Besides, if you did make it more romantic, it probably would've also made it a bit too surreal. I mean, they're dead exhausted and beat up like hell. I don't think they'd be concerned about the mood. Besides, if you really wanted, I'm sure it'd be easier to fit in a romantic scene in the sequel. They are running away together, after all. I can't wait. We'll finally get answers as too what exactly is going on and all the secrets going on in the background of this. Too bad we'll have to wait a couple of months for you to write it. At least we have some conclusion in this. Actually, you're kind of leaving us in a similair situation as the Strifes. They finally know that Roxas is safe, but they won't be able to see him for a while and don't know why people are trying to cover up what happened. It's actually kind of cool how you managed that. It makes us feel more involved in the story sense we can relate to the characters like that. Love to yo for the awsome story. I'll be looking forward to the sequel. Bye.
Ldrmas chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
*applaude**applaude* THIS WAS GREAT! I'll miss it! It was really awesome! w00t!
Happy Lil' Tidbit chapter 29 . 4/22/2009
*raises hand* I enjoyed it! That was a really awesome story. I can't wait for the sequel!