Reviews for Unseen Consequences
Rissa-channn chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Please update soon! I totally love this, especially since it's SasuNaru c: I think it's good that they didn't tell their real names, otherwise it would destroy the purpose of being undercover, though a number of fanfics do this often.
yukinari chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
please update
greyrocks chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
please update! this started off really well. dont leave it hanging.
Eipok chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I'm glad that was just a splinter. For a few moment there, I thought you really didn't understand how awesome it is being bottom ;p
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Update soon! please? :D
Kiss3c chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
You should name the puffskein taikou or momorio as that mean light pink and pink color 83

Are you going to update the story soon?

PWEASE! *puppydog eyes*
Anake14 chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Name the puffskin Chibi-chan! since they're suppossed to be cute it could work or to piss off sasuke you could name it after him...
Phoenix To Flame chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
I'm quite amazed by your writing quality and different stance on where Naruto-tachi are set in the school, since I don't see a point in sorting them as it stops them from patrolling and keeping an eye on things.

I could see Naruto either naming it after food or after an animal that it is like, so maybe Mochi, Manju, Nezumi or Koneko?
foreverboundtopain chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
i think he should name it something that relates to him and the kyuubi...maybe narubi? kyu? nyu? or maybe even naruto for the heck of it! XD
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
wat going to happen next
Inu-chan chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I think you should name Naruto's Puffskein...hm...

RAMEN! xD No, JK. Um...how 'bout... Puffle?
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
"Sakura squealed at how cute it was." *rofl* Hahahaha! *squeals with Sakura* X3

"“Oh why not? We're both guys so I don't see any problem.”" XD THAT EXACTLY *IS* THE PROBLEM NARUTO! XD What a dork! X3

Ah! I would get annoyed too! I'd be like, " E!

E! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Keep up the awesomeness! 3
TehAwesomeHero chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
The puffskein's name should be either something like Nasura(which is Naruto's, Sasuke's, and Sakura's names put together(in that order too.)) or mabye he could name it Ramen. Or even Kyuu for the heck of it. And notice it's Kyuu, not Kyuubi. Hey! It could be Ubi as well! I'm starting to scare myself now. Oh well. -_'
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
xD you should name his puffskein kyuubi! xD
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Kick ass dude, kick ass. ;) I hope you update again soon.