Reviews for Mistake!
uss71832 chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
Another great story. The beginning reminded me of my youngest son, he was a complete and total surprise too. But after he was born, he didn't want to be out of my arms for a moment, which made (and still makes) sleep-deprived days and nights. This should be inspirational for some people. It's so hard to take care a of a newborn by oneself and you don't give up something so important because it's a mistake.
shadewatcher chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
Dawww! Soo cute! *sigh* I love happy endings. _
AmoraPyra chapter 26 . 8/1/2010
what a wonderful story. congrats for finally finishing it. i thought it was very well done. hope i see more of your writings in the very near future. :)
AmoraPyra chapter 22 . 7/27/2010
ohh i can't wait to read what happeneds next. this story is very good. i love it.
autumnannette19 chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
Whats next, whats next?
autumnannette19 chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
Whats next, whats next?
shadewatcher chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
Whoo hoo, another chapter. heh soo wonder how Hard Drive is going to make his break? can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when he shows up to snitch on DK and Viper. lol will be waiting for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
It's been a really grea far, lol, I bet the omeags would be surprised to lear that Feral and the Sks are so close now. I look forward to seeing how things play out next.
shadewatcher chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
hm, so Harddrive is gonna play double cross on DK. heh serves him right. :P can't wait to see how it pans out. will be waiting for next chapter.
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
heh, cute. poor Uly though, that separation anxiety is gonna be hard to overcome. at least he has Hadrian to comfort him. _ will be waiting for next chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Nice chapters. Look like Elora takes well to everyone she meeting so far.
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I'm glad that Feeral is pleased with where he's kitten will be staying, and look forward to Feral's firts day back.
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
lol too cute! _ poor Uly he is soo gonna have separation anxiety. lol can't wait to see what happens next. this is gonna be cute.
atymer chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
Well, I like Hadrian's idea about obtaining weapons, and since he has a lot of contacts maybe Feral could really undermine the Mayor's less than steller spending practices. Maybe this would also encourage and enable the SwatKats to

spend more time inventing and less time fighting, which means they wouldn't be assisting with leveling the city everytime some jerk criminal showed up. Hm. I expect some of Hackle's security measures could surely be applied to other areas of the city, especially since no one else seems able to keep crooks out of the coffers.

Feral and Hadrian are so hot together, I'm sure this relationship is a given, if Hadrian does not spend all his time in the city getting kidnapped! I am expecting fireworks on Feral's first day back to work and wondering what the evil minions have in store for this stress new mother. Thanks Uly!
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
Haha, Feral and Haden sneaking out like that was funny. You did your usual sweet job on this chapter Uly.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »