Reviews for Rayman: Diary Of A Limbless Thingymajig
OMFG! Please continue this fanfic! I depend on it! .
maali725 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
AHAHAHAHA! Sooo funny!
TheRoyalFangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Dude! I love this! It's so hilarious xD
Especially when Rayman started panicking about falling asleep in the shower
raygiel chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
man murfy is annoying
Rayman chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Is that my dairy
Rayman chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lol
TheThuleSociety chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awesome story, dude. In fact, I found this one day, and I'm like, Oh, cool! A Rayman Fanfic! So I sit down and read all of it and by the time I'm finished I'm like, Man, this guy can write! I give it Five Stars, the best Fanfic award (an award I come up with for the fun of it) and I give it two thumbs up. You did great, man.
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
LOL! Poor Rayman! He needs help and lots of cuddles. :D
HolyNightmare2012 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
It's me, Mr Fab as you like to refer to me as. :p

Anyway, I said I would review your story on dA, didn't I? As you might know, I think this is one of the best Rayman fanfics I've ever read. The teenage personality really suits Tily too. Hopefully you can update this very soon, because I'll be checking!

Oh, and could you please try to include Globox more?...I swear he hasn't appeared at all yet. That would be great, thank you. :)
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
That was an awesome chapter! Poor Rayman and those stupid hormones. XP Thanks for updating.
MonsterHunterXD chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Lol this is funny! I can't wait to read more!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
To funny! If you ever feel like continuing this I will read.
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Can't...Breath... Too much laughter...! XD
Lucy Ann Brooks chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Loving this XD update soon please! :)
PaperWaterBalloon chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this! Seriously, you have a gift for understated humour. I love how you've portrayed the craziness of Rayman's universe, it's great to see fanfics which aren't Darker And Edgier.

You have no idea how much I laughed when I read this! Keep it up whenever you can!