Reviews for A Key For a Key
kazeninatte07 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Wow, I never thought about the bowl. Yay for quick-thinking Yuuri! I liked your choice of words when you were describing the scene when Yuuri was using the mirror. It kind of has a dramatic feel to it. Looking forward to reading more! :D
kazeninatte07 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Murata and Shinou's banters never fail to crack me up! That’ll show him that cocky fool. - Murata you PWN!
kazeninatte07 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Poor Yuuri. I love this reflective feeling you showed in this chapter. :)
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Now this looks interesting... :D
kogu17 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i relly like the story, the plot is unic, diferent of the other fics, i want to see wolf well soon... update D

Puedo leerlo pero aun no escribirlo ... me agrada la historia me parece interesante, deseo poder leer ya que wolf esta bien y que yuuri confieza sus verdaderos sentimientos... que va pasar ahora que yuuri esta en los recuerdos me intriga. espero leerte pronto, besos, hasta luego.
Harleymotor chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Lol Beware the Riddles of Murata and Shinou. Seriously, I can't listen to them talk like that, i always feel so confused.

As for Wolfram, I've got an idea, like Wolf is all watching is sorrowful memories, but then he is alone in the dark of his conciousness (state of mind, or however you call it) he's all angsty and regretting not being with Yuuri and feels abandoned blah blah feelings (hav his own monologue i guess). Anyway, main thing i'm trying to say is, maybe Wolfram needs to learn to accept those flaws of his? Don't just look back at sad memories, but think of good ones too, like times with Greta or Yuuri's little hints of care. And find that he shouldn't regret and to start over with Yuuri with a better perspective or something. And maybe he will somehow hear Yuuri talking to him, like when Yuuri says "Wolfram... please, don't be gone." Because of all the love between them (or something corny like that) then get Anissina to fix the machine everythings good but.. Wolfram is still not alive! so Yuuri will HAVE to kiss him like sleeping beauty! (cause it seems everyone wants that to happen!)

heh heh sorry if someone asks me to give them ideas i go alittle over board..

I love this story btw, the way you express everyone is really well
Tsukiko Amane chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Get Yuuri to KISS Wolfram... .

!
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yuuri must kiss Wolfram to let him wake up. In ep. 10, a kiss to remove a curse is mentioned. Gwendal kissed Günter's crown to remove it. ;) That's gonna be so cute! A sleeping beauty scenario.

But first you'll have to let Yuuri suffer more. *evil-grin* Let him be sad enough to realize he loves Wolfram. D

Anyway, I love the story the way your writing it, so please go on!
XZanayu chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Riddles..always with the riddles! I hope they find a solution soon!
HARPG0 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
How to save Wolfram, hm? That's a toughie... Here's an idea. Anissina alters an invention-making it a locking mechanism. It works for everyone, but Wolfram (who is in a suspended state). As it turns out, his heart is missing something. (Does he really want to come back to a one-sided love with Yuuri? Staying in this state is so much easier.) So, simply returning the heart is not enough. How to get it started? The Maou must use his magic to get Wolf's heart beating again. Wolfram wakes to black, slitted eyes demanding his return.

Corny? Probably... Sorry about that...

HARPGO :)
happychica chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
At the risk of sounding corny, why don't you have Yuuri kiss him? Didn't Wolfram get hurt because Yuuri wasn't showing that he cared? Make the crazy kid show his fiance some affection and maybe Wolf will wake up. Not sure how that's gonna help Gwendal or Konrad. Maybe they'd have to kiss the people the like? Dunno, just a thought. It would annoy Gwendal as he thinks the whole 'kiss-to-fix-things' concept is wierd beyond words.

Thanks for updating!
Closet Chocoholic chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Aww :) Yuuri's going to save Wolfram. Yay!
The Banana Boat chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great story, I like where this is going. update soon.
XZanayu chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I hope Yuri can save Wolf again. Awaiting the next chapter!
happychica chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Dude, I gotta watch more of this show. Pretty sure I'm TOTALLY missing something important. Nothing like a great story to inspire action. Isn't incentive great?...