Reviews for Softish
thegirlwiththetrident chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
great xx
albumen chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
your writing is lovely, breathtaking, divine, like a fairytale that melts on your tongue. i'm feeling particularly pretentious today but your style really is that — quick and dreamy, though the words linger and i think some of these lines will stay in my head for quite a while.
Sango's Counterpart chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was an absolutely beautiful story. In fact, this might just be my favorite Harry Potter fic I have ever read. I love crack pairings, but even Cho/Percy sort of made me raise an eyebrow. I'm so glad I read this though. You have a very strong style and I have never seen any other Harry Potter fic utilize imagery in such an effective way. My only complaint was that you did not include more references to magic, but I suppose mentioning Dumbledore and the ministry is good. I also love Cho's family giving her tofu and duck for her health. Sounds like something my family would do. Either way, I know you wrote this over a year ago but I sincerely would love to see you possibly write more for this couple. Really, this story could have worked with Cho and anyone, so I wonder why you chose Percy? I'm not complaining, but I'm very intrigued. Excellent job!
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love your writing style:) It gave me shivers while reading it. Awesome story.