Reviews for Stepping Stones take 2
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 2/6
Poor Genma. *lol* Why doesn't Ranma just TELL them about her 'pets' condition so he can get out of animal quarantine SOONER? Especially before they do something that might make Genma sicker instead of better. He might be in panda mode right now, but just how good would any animal medicine they try and give him be on his half human side, and they'll have to give him a bath sometime, if not already have depending on how SMELLY he already was when they found him and Ranma. and we don't want the vets to get any ideas about 'snipping' certain things on Genma. *lol*
dfds chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
make a chapter 4 this is awesome
Dinian chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I am enjoying your "Stepping Stones"... series? collaborative? A/Us?... anyways, if you need a Beta, and it will help, I can offer my service in that field. My experience is limited... but I don't have a life and got plenty of time. :P

Anyways this like the other is a good solid crossover and I hope to see more.
Kidiu chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I really love this story! I think I like this one more, though, because Ranma being mistaken for a princess is a fun storyline. It's been a year, but I hope you continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
god of all chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Raynze76 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
interesting story so far
donald7777 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Love the story so far, the chapter lengths are not too short, could be longer but will not complain.

This story has an interesting premise, love how tenten believes ranma is a princess. Can’t wait for the shock from the curse hehe.

Please keep writing, many authours when they have a good story going just seem to drop them, this is especially true for the ranma - naruto crossovers.

Story has been faved and alerted.
EmeraldGlee chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I really think you should continue this, you know? It has such a good start and flow.

The things that put me off, though, were the pronouns around Ranma. It would switch from "he" to "she" in between paragraphs. It's very confusing. Might I suggest you use the pronoun of Ranma in what state he is in. If he's male, refer to him as "he" and if he's female, refer to him as "she". That way, you wouldn't confuse readers.

Another thing that confused me was the random first person point of view in between the chapter. Who was talking? Might I suggest you not switching from one point of view to another in between the chapter. Please stick to one only to avoid confusion. If you really want or need to add a different point of view, please warn us readers what you're gonna do.

Please don't leave this hanging as it is. It seems such a waste with only 3 chapters.
EmeraldGlee chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I like your alternate beginning with Minato, to be honest. But, having Lee is also nice.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
woot more more moorrrre 3, lol fun story!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh so you're the KAge of NapalmLuck then? I joined today after Gallafray Village pretty much went under with our Kage being AWOL.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Three months sitting in the hard drive! You cruel monster! Please keep on writing, it's quite enjoyable.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I'm liking some elements of this version, but overall I'm still preferring the original. For one thing, Asuma and Team Ten seemed an entertaining match for Ranma. I dug their interaction. And while Neji, Lee, and Gai are all compelling characters as well, Tenten's easily the least developed of any of the dozen key genin (well, I suppose some might argue that Shino has the least depth).

I liked the whole princess thing and enjoyed seeing ANBU screw up royally. Definitely not down with the "dead Ranma" bit, though. But I will certainly continue following this. And if you do indeed revive the original as well, all the better!

As for that Evangelion idea, Shinji coming out in Yui's body is an excellent concept. However...wouldn't it make for even stranger times if it were truly her body? As in, her adult body when absorbed by 01? I suppose it could complicate Shinji's status as the Third *Child*, but it would definitely offer some bizarre story possibilities.

The teenage body would be fine too, especially when Shinji looks in the mirror and realizes that, "Holy crap, except for the colors, I'm Rei!" It's just that it veers awfully close to standard FemShinji territory. Not that I would ever discourage more FemShinji stories. I just feel like Shinji in adult Yui's body could be even more exciting. But who am I to say?
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter. Loved it, even if it was a bit too brief - you really caught the essence of Ranma 1/2. That is, Ranma going about his normal day, random person attacking, Ranma kicking ass, random wannabe hero/cop declares Ranma villain, cue misunderstanding and hilarity.

Sort of like Family Guy's take on perfect movie villain monologue: "Something something *Dark Side*. Something something something *Complete*."

As for Evangalion

... I don't know. It sounds either disturbingly hilarious or hilariously disturbing.