Reviews for Poisoning
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Yo, user Tiro plagiarised this fic.
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I'm wondering if you have any multi-chapter stories focus on these two. That would be awesome!
Bleeping Bloop chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Kakuzu was perfectly kept in character. Awesome job. Hidan was a little too comforting for me but at least he wasn't swearing every other word. I liked how this story has a natural flow and was easy to read and follow along. Some thing you can improve on is describing the scenes more like the resturant. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes which makes me love this more :)

Now for the useless part: Poor Kakuzu...
skydreia chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this was interesting, but i kinda wish it went on into something more 3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Shh-Its-Me chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
My brain spazzed at the SasoDei hint. Wait, that IS a SasoDei hint right? Not just a figment of my hyperactive imagination? D *has a hysterical giggle fit*

Ahem. Fangirl moment aside, I really liked this fic. It was well-written and I liked the way you portrayed their relationship. Poor Kakuzu and his cheapskate ways. The image of Hidan hunting squirrels in the rain cracks me up. Keep up the good work xD
Ch-ch-cherry Best chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really like this. It's simple, but very well written and in character. Besides, Hidan taking care of sick Kakuzu is just... adorable. _ One knows he wouldn't act like that - so tolerantly - towards anyone else, and I like how you described the caring in some small gestures, like taking Kakuzu's hair out of his face, helping him to bed, offering him water... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. o
HelloMySeattle chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Funny. Good job
SumGui chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hidan wasn't born into his religion. He joined after Yuugakure went peaceful. He also never destroyed his village. The only thing he did was kill his neighbors.

Get facts right before writing anything.
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Cool one kept their personalaties canon
Izzy the Lizard chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
*giggles* XD
TheHouseofTricks chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Nicely done. I don't see many fanfics were Hidan is actually in character. Most of the time they make him into some moron that probably doesn't even know the meaning of common sense. I'm glad that there is someone out there that can actually keep the guy in character. Great story. I can absolutely see Kakuzu getting sick from eating at some lousy restaurant because the guy's to darn cheep to go to a half descent one. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!

Jade07Fun chapter 1 . 3/25/2009