Reviews for You're Not Alone
Maximumoverride chapter 1 . 7/20
That is amazing keep up the good work
maxrrocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i was lookign fro a cute fax story and i read this and it is actually really good! it was totally in character and was actually really good you are a great writer :)
If Only I Knew chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG this is amazing, and kinda ironic. I was reading max and when she had the panic attack I was thinking, "Fang should come cofort her" the whole time...imma shut up now, but it was really good.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I can see where you got the idea. When I first read MAX, I expected Fang to be the one to come in. I was quite surprised when it was Total.

Anyway, very nice. )
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
awe :)

i love fang, i wish i owned him too lol

that was so cute

great alternate scene :)
Niamh chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You read my mind! While I was reading the book I remember being really pissed that Fang wasn't the one that arrived to comfort her...

Great story, great re-write!
musicalchick96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I liked it, I think Fang should've come to comfort Max, it would've made that part, in my eyes, a lot better.
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OMG this was so cute!
secretlover101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i like it. it really portrays the characters weel and who doesnt want faX? awesome job. Keep writing!11
Me Bored.inc chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
holy crap i love this

maximum ride is so kick ass

and so is FAX/MANG LOL
Maddness02 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, I love this. I was so wishing something like this would happen at this point in the book. You read my mind. :D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Nice job! I really liked this! And I want to thank you for writing it. When I was reading that part in the book, I was so hoping that he would come comfort her. Glad someone else had the same idea. :)
soccerislife14 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aww. This is how the chapter should have happened. Even though Total talking about his future marriage plans was admittedly pretty funny.

Anywho, I really liked it. Keep it up. :D
Fallen Ark Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Nice. i din't really like how Total came to talk to her. But it is cute how he wants to Marry that other dog. i laughed so hard.
hawkstar2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OMG! i TOTALLY wanted this to happen when she was having that panic attack! i have them often, and virtually the only people i want around me are my best friend or my boyfriend! AWESOME STORY!