Reviews for Dangerous Notions
votesaxon chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
"Actually, I believe I would enjoy that."

:O...dirty cas, bad cas...go to my room!
Silver Kaia chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
I really liked your stories. I read both Damgerous notions and the sequel. Awesome job! And if your looking for a co-writer, I'm interested just send me a PM.
storyaddict69 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
I LOVED it...I cant wait to read the sequel...I wonder what sam would think if he found out...
Toki Mirage chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
aw, cute! Loved it. Absolutely
Ghostina chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
I must say I do very much enjoy Cas/Dean fics. I don't know, I usually don't enjoy that sort of pairing- at least not in reading- but I love Cas/Dean in here. You did a well job, especially on the last chapter. The last line between Dean and Cas deserves applause... And I believe I owe you a thanks for reviewing my own story, and to say, that after Hidden Wings, I will most likely be doing a story that is just Dean/Cas pairing. Nice story again
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
Good stuff there, kiddo! Bravo! Awesome job. I loved it!

Hope to see more stories from you soon!

Sincerely,

Witchcraft13
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Awesome! Keep on writing! We need a little more excitement! Great job.
Secret Thought chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Wow, I love this chapter. :] I think I was waiting just for something like this to happen! hahaha, well done! you're my new favorite person! lol.
Kierastarlight chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Ops I forgot to say that chapter was awesomely hot! Great job!
Kierastarlight chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Awesome writing! I like how you describe Dean's reaction to being in bed with a man. Also in the last chapter love how Dean begged Castiel to stay at the end... very sweet.

Dang we all need to see them get together on the show, don't we?
AngelicaDL chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
"How are ya holding up, junkie?" Haha, I can absolutely imagine Dean saying that.

Many moments of angst from Dean's side. Just the way it should be. The part where he smell vanilla and get all nervous about being shirtless infront of Castiel was perfect!
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
:]
AngelicaDL chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Aww, Castiel is worried about Dean and how he might not forgive him.. Vanilla? The shabby, holy, tax accountant smelled like vanilla? Again with the adorable.. Your very good at that :P

This chapter was very touching. I'm really getting the felling of just how close the two of them are going to be and how close they already are.

Keep up the good work :D
AngelicaDL chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
''idjit'' Haha, nice :P

Nice work on the descriptions by the way. You get a clear picture of where they are, what going on and what thing looks like. Many people have a tendency of leaving such things out because they think they are unimportant, but your story trigger my curiosity even more by adding such things.

Oh, and Deans '' “I drove here in my sleep. How about another beer? '' Was awsome (like batman:P). I love how uncomfortable Dean is getting around Castiel. It's so cute :)
AngelicaDL chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
“Sam, you son of a bitch!” He frowned, and added silently; “Sorry…” - Brilliant, and very typical Dean and so is the rest of this chapter. The way he keeps throwing comments around, especially towards Castiel, is very entertaining.

The Dean\Castiel moments at the end here were adorable. The part were Dean thought about Castiel's smell and Castiel's insecure moments were he cradled deans face in particular