Reviews for Friggin' Angel
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this story you posted when I read it yesterday evening. Thanks for doing it.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I laughed at "get a t-shirt made that said, 'Back off world, I'm a Winchester.'"- it tell everything.
Cute. u Dean's an angel.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That's so funny - I was just thinking, "Dean's Sammy's shoulder angel."
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was both funny and sad. Well done! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I like this picture of Sam's temper at this point in time.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Beautiful. And on so many levels.

Loved how described Sam's anger and how he was already "pissed of" to start with and got in an even worse mood as soon as Hank appeared. The absolutely black humour from Sam was a nice change and felt very realistic because he sure thinks he's the only one who's able to protect Dean and it's easy to see that there's nothing he wants more than make sure his brother is safe from demons, friggin' angels and just about anyone.

Loved those lines:

As far as I was concerned, I was stopping the next place I possibly could and get a t-shirt made that said, 'Back off world, I'm a Winchester'. The only person who mattered to me was Dean and the only thing that mattered was protecting him. Anybody who messed with that was going down hard.

Did a sign go up somewhere 'Sam Winchester's in a bad mood. Get your tickets here' whenever I was pissed? How could these idiots find me otherwise?

'Got it in one.' I thought. 'And I'm not even wearing the t-shirt.' Which was too bad, 'cause he really needed to read the back off part.

[...]but wherever he was getting his intel, it was a joke. _I've_ got an angel on my shoulder? There was wrong, and then there was _wrong_.

"I think I could gut you, stuff you, and hang you on my wall without even breaking a sweat."

And the end? ...absolutely perfect! I don't think this could have been said better in any way - beautiful!

"What?" Dean asked. Even exhausted, half-dead and broken, he could still read my face. "Don't worry about him, Sam. He's nothing."

"Yeah." I agreed wholeheartedly. But as I drank my beer and looked at Dean, I couldn't help thinking, I guess Hank was right, I do have a friggin' angel on my shoulder.

Please keep going, I'll sure keep reading. Thanks!

Daniela
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Love that t-shirt Sam wants to get for himself! And that attitude of his! Channeling Dean - hee! Sometimes a guy just gets tired of being the bug splatted against the windshield - or having someone he cares about be the bug.

The last line! Wonderful!
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ok, can I just say how much I absolutely LOVED this story? I think you have Sam's attitude right now down perfectly. Ready to kill anybody who threatens Dean or makes him mad.

My favourite lines?

"The only person who mattered to me was Dean and the only thing that mattered was protecting him. Anybody who messed with that was going down hard."

I love it! Absolutely perfect. I think we saw a bit of this attitude in the hall at the hospital when Sam was yelling at Castiel. Very nice to see it played out even more in this story.

I also loved the ending, in which Sam realizes that Dean is the angel on his shoulder. How true is that? Made me smile and brought tears to my eyes at the same time.

Anyway, sorry for the long review! I just loved this story so much! Amazing, amazing job. I'll definitely be keeping a look out for your work in the future. And this one's going on my favourites. :D
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Adore the fierce protective nature you portray in Sam here!

Excellent!

Thanks much,

Karen
babikakes chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great story! How i wish Sam really felt like that about Dean.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was very cute. I loved the last line. Sam's always had an angel on his shoulder, he just never knew it before.
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw... Sam still wants to be like his big brother Dean :) :) Wonderful story!

"I guess Hank was right, I do have a friggin’ angel on my shoulder. " Loved this!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Cute!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
'But as I drank my beer and looked at Dean, I couldn’t help thinking, I guess Hank was right, I do have a friggin’ angel on my shoulder.'

What a perfect line and I can only hope.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
great job! i love the dialogue! "angel on my shoulder...to take a crap" line was golden.

loved it!