Reviews for Snow Storm
RyanMK666 chapter 5 . 2/23
i'm guessing we're not gonna be getting another chapter? concidering it's been nearly 8 years :(
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 1/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
A very good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
A very good chapter, please update again.
blacklightning1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
i like naruto's ice moves and battle form and i would like to see alot more please
Jfitzgerald chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Please update again soon. Thanks.
jablanco chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Next chapter please? Please update soon?
wolfyhound chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This is the best story iv ever read and I seriously hope you haven't abandoned this story cause I just cant wait for the next chapter I mean you got an awesome plot with kick ass characters who aren't too strong but are still pretty good as well as good grammar so please update soon!
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
-_- well there goes everyone's personalty -_-

bye bye kakashi
bye bye sasuke
bye bye naruto

-_- hello shitty ooc characters, plots, and deus ex machina's, how i hate you -_-
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
great
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Whoa...Kakashi going through his jealousy routine like in many other stories..Naruto is trained by snow mountain people, and the Kyuubi, the 'Lord of Demons', was taken out by a snow wolf. You, sir, have certainly made this story unique.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Damn evil ch. (Cliff Hanger) I hope you continue this story.
drkflame89 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
love the story so far think you should write in the either jiraya or his jiji tell him about his parents and he confronts kakashi about what happend also he should face saske in the first round in the finals and just before he beats him he tells he who he is also he should save his jiji if you go the evasion route
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2012