Reviews for El Diablo es en mi pantalones
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 1/30
My friend wanted me to comment on her behalf XD

¡Jajajaja! XD pobre Deidara, ese chico no puede estudia sólo y necesita la ayuda de Sasori tu no sabes cuanto yo quiero yaoi, especialmente SasoDei c:

Translation for all you English people c; :

Hahahaha ! XD poor Deidara , that dude can't study alone and needs the help of Sasori (wink wink) You don't know how much I love yaoi , especially SasoDei c:
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I didn't even read the summary when I clicked on the title because Spanish is my mother tongue and reading that made me choke on my soda XD And did you say that was your first lemon? YOU DID A GREAT JOB AT IT \(n-n)/ This is an awesome one shot, so keep it up! c:
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
THe verb form is estar, and the conjugated forms are: estoy, estas, esta, estamos, estais, estan. Sorry. I can be a bit of a spelling/grammar Nazi when it comes to Spanish. Sorry. But other than that, IS PERFECT AND REALLY FUCKING CUTE! I can't write lemons, 'cause I'm always afraid someone will get a hold of my fanfiction noteboook, or else my flashdrive (which is carried around my neck and I really have no reason to be afraid someone will get hold of it) that I save everything to. But I can read them. And it...is... Awesomeful!
CHICKENNODDLEFTW chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I Feel Shame...

And...It's Gone
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
love ittttttttttttttttttt
Kimiko Asahara chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
what does this mean I'll fuck you senseless if you give suck me, Dei i don't get it
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG, LUV THIS! xDDD
ARE YOU TOBI APPROVED chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
u should really do a sequel! plz oh plz do a sequel this is my favorite story i've read it over 20 time. (literally i've kept count i've read it 31 times.) anyway u should do 1 like at school where they announce it and like u no make everyone know its official. or just at his house. XD plz plz plzy?
M.S chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
as an spanish, I got to say that the title is bad written. It has to be "El Diablo en mis Pantalones."
Ludmila-Chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Nice Lemon

Nothing more

Sorry for the short Review u.u
yokosfangirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You did pretty good with the story. I just want to say that you misspelled necesito, not necisito. Just advice if you're going to use Spanish in any other stories. Otherwise it's awesome.
UrNeighborhoodCreeper chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
good job elaine.

*sniff* im so proud!
ImTtlyTheHero chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*nosebleed* O/O that's... awesome...
Sasukeliker1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
-estan is the 'they' form of estar-the verb 'to be'.

_estar:estaoy, estas, esta, estamos, astan

-trabajo is the 'self or yo' form of trabajar-the verb 'to work'

_trabajar:trabajo, trabajas, trabaja, trabajamos, trabajan

-tambien means 'also' or 'too' so the form doesn't change

-comer is 'to eat'

_comer:como, comes, come, comemos, comen

-nececitar is 'need to do'

_nececitar:nececito, nececitas, nececita, nececitamos, nececitan

-I don't know if ver is a Spanish word. you're probably thinking of 'ir' the verb 'to go'

_ir:vo, vas, va, vamos, van

-juego-you're probably thinking of jugar 'to play'

Sorry. I'm taking Spanish right now, going on to Spanish 2 next year and I just couldn't but correct you. Sorry.
Boehmei chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was pretty good for a first lemon! I enjoyed it, keep going. :)