Reviews for What's a Dance between Friends?
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 3/15
AAAAAAW! -
Tante chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Loved this! Fantastically angsty. Reserved dialog. Wow, there are just so many things you did well with this little one-shot - from the timing/pacing to the voices in character. I've slogged through a LOT of Labyrinth fan-fiction this week that read like it was written by 15 year olds. I'm just so delighted to find this one that doesn't. Thank-you!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is wonderful. A touch of Jareth's plotting, a hint of possibilities... well-balanced!
Lawren Deer chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Heheh! So sweet and lovely. 15 years since the Labyrinth and they still cannot forget eachother.
frodos girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww I love this. Its so sweet! I wish there was more. :) thankyou for all your lovely storts. Xx
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Love this. Simple and beautiful!
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aw, love it!
Yva J chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was lovely. I really enjoyed that one-shot. Very nicely written with the right amount of romance, and Jareth was totally in character. :)

Loved it!

Yva
Katereana chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Dear lord...are all your stories on the Labyrinth so well writen...cause this one is good too and I don't jest when I like something.
LadyMidnight81 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I really liked it. It was sweet, but subtle, very nice.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I like this one too.

Perhaps this one can one day be expanded.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Romantic without being cloying. I enjoyed the way they danced with words. The ending was happy and quite open ended. I think it's perfect as a one shot. Any more and it could get bogged down in the mundane. Some dreams should be left as just that.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
“What's a dance between old friends?” I love this line! :)
lollie-rox-my-sox chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw, that was cute 3

if only it was more than a one-shot!

I don't normally read oneies, but the summary just caught my eyes x3