Reviews for Angel's Thanatos
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great Story. Dean's spiraling downward. He's swirling the drain.

I love the internal dialogue. I love how this story could go either way at this point.

I also think this story shows that we all have something broken in us. We all have flaws and regrets. The question do we deal with it? Where do we go from here?

You rocked it. Thank you.:)
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009

Damn. I was just getting past my depression...

*sniff* (goesandhitsSam!)
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hi, Perfect exploration of Deans turmoil. Loved this and hoping, really hoping that Dean will be okay in the end. x
Lilly B chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
great job with the tag! i am still disillusioned by last weeks episode, but i'm hoping tonight's funny ep will cure some of that. i'm so worried for dean...and sam, but for a totally different reason. i enjoyed your story...thanks for writing!
Kira Reed chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was so beautifully written! I was in tears for a while because I could see that scene where Dean is crying in the hospital bed. Seeing it through this point of view really puts it in a different light.

I am so sad for Dean and want him to be okay too...him and Sam I really miss that brother love they once had. *hugs* It was so amazing to read this. You are always good at detail and really getting into the mind of this character. *smiles* I'd know.

pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was sad, but true.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, your story with us.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw, good one. Heart breaking. *sniff* I want Dean to be okay again, too. I hope it will end that way, but I fear we have a ways to go.

Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it. Well done.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Wow! Well written weight...up and at 'em Dean! It's going to be interesting (and oh so painful) to see how long before he can surface. Nicely done.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Amazingly written. No question about it.
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
So sad. So haunting. Awesome look into Dean's mind and thoughts.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
As I read this, the song "Heaven Forbid" by The Fray is on my iTunes. The line "Heaven forbid you end up alone... hold on tight and wait for tomorrow, you'll be alright" always makes me ache low in the gut for Dean. At the end of that song they say over and over "I don't know how to get you out of this one..."

Yeah, that's my worry for him now. And you echo that worry with tragic beauty here.

Thank you for posting this. Because, like we said, sometimes you have to work through the dark in order to see the light. :)