Reviews for Zoan
Knuckles chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
The first review will come true if you don't start fucking updating damnit it's been 2 long yours
Knuckles chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Wow...I so want to go there and kill those manipulative basterds
Knuckles chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Ahhahah! Was thinking the complete opposition I was thinking of darkish light green fuzzy elf ears...well an elf that could turn into a wolf that kinf of ears but yours are sooooooooo much better!(mu imagination is to vivid and lively for my own good)
Knuckles chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I love the story I am a huge Zoro fan girl not in the way most fan girls are as in drooling over the character more like a respectful kind of approach...and why the hell would I shoot you I would rather maim someone half to death then rip there head off there neck while the heart is still beating rip that out and then stomp on it with a sadistic grin then cram the head down the throught then yank out the intestines jump rope with them then when I'm done jump roping shove it up there ass (but ill only do that to someone I truly hate so no worries ok?)
Future Nekomata chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
ZORO KITTY! KAWAI! *fangirling*
ForbiddenLeo chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Love this story
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Amazing. Sanji found another (although he doesn't know it yet) fruit with the power that he wanted all these years. Huh. The naughty perv~ *slaps*

But...ah, a very intriguing chapter certainly! Each opponent has been defeated, and now some...entertaining effects of the experiment are surfacing in each of these people Zoro has been "connected to". Interesting...ha! Oh gods...he tested it on his two colleagues?...and...oh dear...his own Wife?...

...Well, that is one way to ruin a marriage.

Excellent chapter, I must admit, after so long a time. But, I think that some space-markers would be well appreciated. Otherwise, very mysterious, and intriguing, the way the chapter was displayed and presented. Well done.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
An update!~3 Shesh, you don't know how happy I got seeing a notification email about this :]

I might also add the wait was well worth it~ Great chapter as wells, do keep it up.

Can't wait for the next. 'D
Tare-chan chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
oohh... it's been a while :D Glad that you decided to finish the story.

So... Choppy managed to find the cure. Zoro's going to be okay, I hope

I can't wait to read more :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Man, that lady and dude who’s fighting Zoro are both really persistent. How irritating for them.

Ooh, good scene with how Sanji attacked the gloating dude (Bane) and then thought that he was down…and he really came back and dealt some damage. Good usage of that classic play there.

Nice end to the scene. Explosives, Franky, Robin’s un-poisoning, Usopp and pie, Chopper being totally clueless, and Luffy complaining about not getting to explore. Awesomeness.

Poor Zoro. Today is just not his day.
Tare-chan chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
oohh... update! :D yay!

Glad to see the fighting is over, though some are a bit too fast IMO. But that's minor thing

And, what will happened to Zoro? argh... cliffy! D:

I really can't wait to read more :D
Tare-chan chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Finally an update! :D Yay!

oh, what an interesting fight. So, poison lady eh? But Zoro's ran to the jungle all by himself! No...

And aaw... poor Robin, hope she'll be allright. I'm hoping for more of her action actually.

Btw, I think a separation line between different scenes will make it better

Anyway, can't wait to read more!
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Direction sense of a…peanut…intriguing method of looking at it, Nami, haha!

Well, this is a good scene. Good crew reactions all around. Oh Sanji…

? Lady…I cannot remember if you mentioned her before, but I do notice that her name has “Na” and then “Mi” at the end which is entertaining in a random sense to irritate Nami. She sound’s like a possible bounty hunter though…and Sanji is totally going to be her first victim.

SANJI? Oh dear, dang, I was right.

Oh, Zoro…he can never resist a challenge like that. Well, only if it were under normal conditions (which it never is for Zoro) could he really not care about certain challenges. But this one is important.

Hm, interesting lady, but poor Robin…and now Luffy too? Oh man, is he gonna be freaked when he recovers and realizes that he is hurting his friends…

YAY! Franky! Oh…Franky…

Wow dude…you just want him to wake up so that you can beat him back down? That is really sad…

Cool chapter. Thanks for the update.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Whoa-ho, I can't believe i found a story good enough to keep me reading, believe me theres alot of good storys on Fanfiction, but none catch my taste, but yours was different ;P

Anyways, This story was good, the consept and plot is great, and some what of a change

over all, good job on the story, fav'd ]
Jumping peanuts chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Pleaase update! this is a fantastic story and your writing is so...intense!