Reviews for Angels on the Moon
ursy101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love it!
glitterypony chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
-can't stop smiling because this is too sweet-

-gushes at married!sasusaku and fluff!-

i love this one. (:
AalborgDanmark chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Amazing chapter please make more;)
True Sakura Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Aww. That was so cute. I love it.
the pink pastel chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Aw. I loved it. This chapter was very kawaii. 3

The fluffiness and sweetness made me all giggly. This fanfiction, should be like a requirement for all the SasuSaku fans out there to read.

I'm happy to know that you're one of the people who continuously supports and keeps the SasuSaku spirit alive.

Gambatte ne! I hope you update this fanfiction with more oneshots. ;)

-Death Angel-
XxGoddess AthenaxX chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Aw... that's so cute
zagoorian athena chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
omg, you write so well... i applaud your talent to make such wonderful stories. :D thanks for that awesome chapter! it's only the first and i look forward to more. keep up the good work! ;)
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
AWESOME!

loving the oneshots :D
jadedsiren chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I really like these! Each one has real substance and even au was in character. The first one made such an impression that I decided to check out the title track. I love it. I've never heard anything by Thriving Ivory before now I'm into them pretty heavy so thanks. And love love the one shots. I swore never to give up on Naruhina and SasuSasku so I too will believe in the dream!

You're doing an awesome job. Chow for now and update soon:)
KennyFinnster chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Oh I was hoping for a lemon in the last chapter but oh well.I still thought this story was great you should right some more of these stories to keep the hope of Sasuke and Sakura alive.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
HELLZ YEAH! THE SASUSAKU DREAM LIVES ON! LIVE ON, FELLOW BELIEVERS! VIVA SASUSAKU!...Aw...Sasuke's such a good husband!...How's Naruto? Brain still run on ramen soup?
Veroxion chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Aww, this is cute.

I missed having updates for these oneshots! They're amazing, seriously. You are such a great writer :)

I hope you continue to update. I'm looking forward to more SasuSaku-fluffyness.
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Aw... This chapter was so emotional! And very sweet!

-Still Doll Yuuki
sonia chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
You should write more, not only one shot story... It's good!

Thanks! Always enjoy reading my favorite couple love story.
sonia chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Good writing, I like it... I wish the reunion will happen in the actual manga ( if there is going to be a lemon too, thatwill be a bonus... hahaha).

Thanks!