Reviews for We Are Dead Together
Nemesis La Algol chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Moving... So much time was spared, they could have been SO happy together :'-( !
phaedra7veils chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Beautifully written. Amazing how so much about the two characters can be captured in a few paragraphs. Thanks for this...
GeneWeiss chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Not a reincarnation fic fan but this is great stuff. Keep it up... Dun mind writing Iason's view?
Xelena chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
that's beautiful
Madhatter0666 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow. That was sad. Pretty good. I likey! Keep it up.
Obsidian Jewel chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
WOW! That was great,but you kind of left me hanging there...*sob* You are planning to continue this right? Right? Please say you are.
Digital Senshi Sailor Who chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
So sad...and so exquisitly written. Absolutely beautiful and tragically romantic. (Much like the movie itself.) *sigh*
Solo chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
I don't no way I'm doing this, since this story was posted about two years ago then left alown, but what the hell here go nothing. PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACEPLEPLEACE!ACE!PLEACE!PLEACE!PLEACE! DO a sequeal!
Sephykoi chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
So sad..but so beautiful. _ Me likies :P

Hope that Rikki finds Iason soon..._
Fallen Angel with Silver Wings chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Very nice, I like the way you let Riki's thoughts on Iason wander like that, because I'm sure he struggled over them often, long before death...

... and it's horribly depressing that only in death could Iason finally receive what he'd long dreamed of having...

"I'll be waiting for that moment... the moment that you will truly be mine."

-Iason
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This is amazing, it seems sad but cute balanced, I can really tell how the characters are feeling, Great Job!
SnM chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
I just thought I should say (since it seems that it isn't clear enough in the story) that Iason is not necessarily dead in this second reincarnation. (Or, rather, I am not saying Iason has not been reincarnated.) Riki has just never *met* him. When he says that Iason is dead, don't forget that he also says *he,* Riki, is dead. So it doesn't mean that Iason isn't somewhere in the world, searching for Riki, it just means that he hasn't *found* him yet.
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
okay i'm really sorry but that sucked! i love 'ai no kusabi' but this was just bad, what about Iason? has he no thoughts as to what has happened? was he not reborn? i think if you made the fic more elabrate it would make sence and be good. sorry i had to say those things.

~ Ryoko Porter
Ice Esper Shiva chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Very original and beautifully written!
aboh chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Nice... nice . Hope to read more Ank fics.