Reviews for The Safe House
I'm obsessed with your writing.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 6/8
You really don't disappoint. :) love it! DK
Aesalys chapter 1 . 4/11
Just
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8
Seeing your list of storie, I'm assuming (read: hoping!) there is a sequel? It's so believable that something like Mundungus-found-dead-flee-Grimmauld would acually happen. And then you spun it into SS/HG! Lovely. Great one-shot :)
vickety chapter 1 . 2/29
Very funny. Although, this Snapet seems much more of an extrovert. Nice story.
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 2/8
Cute piece; I enjoyed it. Thank you!
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 1/26
Simply marvellous.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Loved it. I think it was a bit of a reach to get them drunk and alone together, but what followed was priceless. "Whoever you are..." Cute. Great first kiss for them both!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
You know, I'm going to steal the concept of "transmitting signals" whole cloth the next time I have to explain to one of my friends that no, you're not hideous, you just have to be a little less subtle. Adorable! Can't wait to read the rest!
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I remember that feeling- the feeling that no one would ever see me as female, much less kiss me. Thank goodness I was wrong. You captured that sentiment well. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I reread this all whenever I need a quick HG/SS fix. Very satisfying.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The two of them drunk is just the funniest situation imaginable. Not the usual struggling match you'd think of when people have been drinking, trying to keep the girl clothed. This was just excellent!
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh gads I loved this so much! Jumping right to the next one! xoxo
centava chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Yowsa. Laugh out loud funny and hot at the same time!
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That turned out to be a lot better than I thought once we got deeper in. It was silly but light. When Severus started thinking about sides, it took me a second to realize that was drunk thinking, and then the grin just wouldn't leave my face. And I'm glad you turned it into what you did.