Reviews for Nightmare of the heart
Yumeria Sendai chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Ha, I agree about your view on degeneration-I hate Angela too. Great story! Loved it!though Angela still irritates me, even in FANFICTION.
jesusm85 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i just wanted to say tht i LOVED your story plz tell me how did you come up with it
DarkDremora4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I'm sorry but, this was just awfully done! I mean most of it didn't make any sense; and the topics/disscustions, just to me, didn't seem to connect. not only that but, you got just about ( if not all of them ) all the facts/info of the storyline of the Resident Evil series WRONG! Not only that but, Leon & Claire are VERY OOC in this!

Look I realize, that the only thing of the Resident Evil series that your familiar w/ is " Resident Evil:Degeneration " so, I don't blame you for getting the facts, or Leon & Claire's personalities wrong. Tbh, I actually think you did a slightly decent job since all you've seen is the movie which dosen't really explore what happened in the series/games or the main plot/storyline of 'em.

But, in my honest opinion, you should go to wikipedia, and look-up Leon & Claire's information and the information/plot/storyline, of the Resident Evil games they were in. Better even, play the video game series starting at the very 1st ( though I'd go w/ the re-make ) Resident Evil game. If you decide to start at the very 1st Resident Evil game that Leon & Claire appeared in; " Resident Evil 2 " then that's propably fine also, as it explains mostly the ame things the 1st Resident Evil game did... well, the basic stuff atleast.

Anyway, better luck in the future! Take care of yourself.

-DarkDremora4

P.S. If I offended you in any way, then I apologise.
0011011010 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Man... that was just so f/u/c/king stupid. None of this made any sense, but this is what happen when little kids try to write and man you suck at writing

Romance/Hurt/Comfort... yeah, right

"This is my first attenpt to a resident evil stpry, because, essentialy, i don't know a single thing about it;"

You don't know a single thing about it... oh yeah that's real smart.
Hobohunter chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw, so cute! I loved it, great job :)
Crimzon-Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aww..that is so sweet! You should write more Cleon! Seriously they should have kill off Angela, really hate that bitch,esp the way she make eyes at Leon! God I wanna gag her eyes out!