Reviews for Desires Of The Mind
Shadowkatze chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
This is so AWESOME!
invaderrusty221 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
LOL I laughed sooo hard when johnny spilled coffe on him that sounds like whaT Johnny would sayy! LOL :)
Invader Oceana chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Yummy cliffhangy goodness!
Yessie55 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
OMG! This story is EPIC! You've done a very good job of mixing humor and...lovely gore...ahem... But how long has it been since you've updated? *makes sad face* You're a very good writer! Please make more!
Invader Jay chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
AH! YOU MUST FINISH THIS OR AT LEAST UPDATE! AH! WHAT WILL SQUEE DO! MUST KNOW!

Love,

Invader Jay
giuf5228 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
i like your story, please continue it
123-321 chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
Updated: 08-24-03

THAT is why i hate cliff hangers... ::pokes ya:: come on give me the part you did already
123-321 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
DAMN you make my morbid humor happy!
123-321 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
LOL

loved the "She was getting way too close to that freak on Thirty-Second who thinks he's a vampire. I had to do something!"

XD
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
LOL loved how he used the victims to show Squee what she looked like XD
OneWhoIsTooLazyToSignIn chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Meep! Why isn't it finished? It's so good! I must read more! !
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
CONTINUE THIS!
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
There are a LOT of serial killers in this town . . . LOL
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hee. I like this a lot, but I just hope I don't have to read any sex crap. Please post a warning if you are going to put a lemon in. *is suppresing the urge to vomit* Either way, very good, well written, and um... well, geez, what more do you want! It's a rawking story. Hwa.
DarkJackel chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
Oh I do hope Squee unloads the full extent of his savage imagination upon them. After all nothing cools the fires of hate quiet like bathing in the blood and entrails of you enemies.

Also there is that thing with Mr. Fuck.

Have loved the fic so far, thanks for writing it by the way, and I look forward to the next chapter.

-_-Me-_-