Reviews for Perfect Disaster
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
This story is really amazing. I still don't believe Hikaru did it, but who knows what you have in mind.
ShindaSekai7 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Please update! I love this story!
toolazytologin chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
WOOHOO! New chapter! You make me so happy. :D Can't wait for more!
the.star.that.never.twinkles chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Awesome! This is just perfect! (Renge style)

Please update. :D
Ashling Ivy chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
This is really excellent. I'm enjoying your writing style and the AU-ness of the whole thing. If you do end up moving to a new site, could you post a link somewhere?
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Sorry, I posted as a guest when I reviewed. XD Again, I'm psyched to see you update. I hope to see more soon!
MissVampyre chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Loving it as usual. Still trying to figure out how this is going to pan out, if you do move to a different site please let me know :) I can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I'm so psyched to see another chapter! 8D I'm sad to hear you're leaving the site though; which site will you be moving to?
SoulessNeko12 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
It's is sad and quite suspenseful. Please keep going? :}
Mayonaka Kage chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Hahaha ah! Nice comment about being horny. I like haruhis dad in this story!
pohkeemawn chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
I really like this story and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter! The storyline is unique and it makes me want to keep reading. :)
Seqka711 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
my guess is, you mentioned a hole on the emergency stairs you gave the IMPRESSION it was around the size of haruhi's head, but all you really said was it was nice and small. If the silenced was used on the bullet that shot the victim, the non-silenced shot was used on the stair to divert their attention. As for Hikaru's situation, he was probably drugged and then led to the crime scene, his bad dreams a result of drug induced stress mixed with doubt and fear. As for the guilty party... Tamaki is a pretty main ouran character and so far he's had almost no lines... but that might be a red herring. If Tamaki IS a red herring, then it is either an OC or Kyouya, using this murder as a way to further his career. Leaving delibrate, almost fake clues for Haruhi to make a strong case to therefore only strengthen his conviction in the end when he brings down Hikaru.

it's a little mumbled, but this is my take on the case. if you haven't even DECIDED who's guilty yet, you can take this as an advice or suggestion if you so choose. :) great story i really like it.
Vatala Darkmist chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update I could go forever you know update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update ow my fingers hurt update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update yow they hurt ok I'm done but UPDATE DAMMIT Usted y su ** cliff perchas!
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Wow, your writing is so realistic, i can picture everything in hy mind. The poor twins. :( Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Fantastic chapter, just like all of the others! The way you captured the tension in the courtroom was amazing, and Kaoru turning red at Haruhi's smile was adorable.

I look forward to the next chapter~ 8D