Reviews for Haruna's Extremely Successful Birthday Party
KRIM chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This story gave me many chucks! Yay!
bob chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
LOOOOLLLLLLL I READ ALL THIS N I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING,

cant believe u dont have MORE REVIEWS!

It was a great great job ahahahaaa
Nijuu chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
That was hilariously well-written! I laughed out a loud a few times, and everyone was so in character! :D Great job!
Rantzilla chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
LOLOLOLOL OH MY GOD ILU SO HARD FOR THIS.

THIS WAS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. I LOVED THE EXAGGERATED RELATIONSHIPS, THEY MADE ME CRACK UP. ESPECIALLY THE JUNTA/KAZUKA/RIO ONE. THAT AND THE ABE/MIHASHI ONE.

Uh oh... ABE'S MIHASHI SENSES ARE TINGLING.

FF. YOU ARE SO FUNNY. I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY DRINK. (Six times)

ALSO, THE SCOOBY DOO REFERENCES, WHY? BUT THEY WERE ALSO EXTREMELY FUNNY AND ALDSKJFLSKDFJLSDJF. SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS STORY.

I honestly apologize for the Caps spam but REALLY, MAN, REALLY. ILU. AND THIS STORY.

IMA GO STALK YOUR PROFILE NOW. KTHX. D;
Mooites chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You're so funny! I read these on your Oofuri website, acutally (that whole site is great too!)

I love it. Junta and Kazuki are BFFS for LIFE! XD
LexiI1030 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Yay, this story is on now! Honestly this is one of my most favorite fanfics of all time! The thing about Wolverine, Wolverine Jr, Rio going all fanboy mode, Haruna being nice to Mihashi, Kanou getting super competitive... and, the best part, random Kasukabe spotlight! Absolute win! (okay, I keep rambling when I review your stories. Gonna stop rambling now). And, for the 2nd time,I LOVE THIS!
Grindell chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
HAHAHAAHHAgaspHAHAHA! I love this story! yes
cg2006 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Huey Duey and Louie! OMG!

; i accidentally snorted out loud when they made oki go last in case his "tremendous nose might get stuck or something."
cg2006 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
LOL so the whole thing of inviting pretty much everybody is to anger abe cuz he's not invited? XD next chapter!