Reviews for You Will Obey MePart Two
Dil9 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Wow what a story:)
candycakkkes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
hey,'firstly i absolutely love your writing ability, and am in no way flaming you. i'm just giving you some helpful tips, i think you're getting WASTE and WAIST confused.

example:

"She hooked her finger into the waste of my jeans and pulled me closer."

waste

1. to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return; use to no avail or profit; squander: to waste money; to waste words.

waist

1. the part of the body in humans between the ribs and the hips, usually the narrowest part of the torso.
keyecullen chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Well Part Two was just as good at Part One. Maybe better!

Keye
For.your.smile chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
this story is so hot buh i rekkon she shud av a propa spankin

gd story at least mi perverted mind finks so lol!

Bexxie xx
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
loved it
Furious Strength chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
You made the sub in me very, very happy. Please write more Dom/sub oriented Edward and bella stories. A nice, rough over the knee spanking before sex would be amazing!
spartangirl03 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Wow that was fucking hot ! Angry sex is always the best !
spartangirl03 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Lmao ...damn everytime they r getting better this stupid mongrel interrupts...ugh
spartangirl03 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Lol charlie was funny...damn him for interrupting ...
spartangirl03 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Wow my answer to that would of been just do it. ..lmao
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
He always over thinks too much
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Well ... i hope that puts the whole Jacob thing 'behind' them LOL :) It was a fantastic stong lemon ... I'd call it an electric lemonade :)
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
OME ... they r lost in an angry sex loop ... wait ... that sounds fun LOL no really ur doing a great job with the story ... the lemons are flowing ... I just hope it leads to a good place with balance in the end :)
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
So they r figuring it out ... angry make-up sex is wonderful but then u get to deal with it the next day ... yep ... welcome to adult like kiddos
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
now that an Edward style breakfast! :)