Reviews for Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner
Ava chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Awesome. I'd loved it. The ending was cool. Aww poor Dean crying himself to sleep. I loved Dean and Baby together. It is a perfect combination. If only she became she became a full time permanent human. The deal was really creative. I couldn't get into my account. I loved your fic so much. I just had to review it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I love this. I love Baby. It's so cute how much Dean loves her. I want Baby to stay human. Awesome. :)
Ava chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is awesome. I'm loving it so much.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Again, I'm going to do a shameless quote of Dean. "Damn you, Chloe Winchester!" That was from the Gag Reel on the season 4 dvd. Freaking awesome story that was! Now I wanna do a fan art, no scanner though so I can't promise it'll ever actually be posted. -_-'
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
She's so adorable its heart-breaking. I love this fic!
LOSTrocker chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
ZOMG! This was one the best fics ever! Seriously! I love the fact that you made Dean's car into a girl! That would be a match! And the fact you put around one some of my favorite lines ever (not to mention) - Dirty Dancing! Brilliant!
LOSTrocker chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
No flames from this SamGirl. Thats for sure. I'm with Baby. Glad she hit his ass. God, I try to pretend season 3 just didn't happen. Came close to becoming to a DeanGirl because of that little stunt he pulled.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
i want more of baby & dean!
AfterMidnight8 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
Awesome! Just flat out awesome!
MoiraWinchester chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
You full on Swayzed that Mother...Excellent, as a Swayze buff you hit this out of the park. The names of the chapters, the people, the phrases. Way too cool. The story is gripping, keeps you drooling for more. Loved IT!
lois-singer chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
good story!

well I can't waity to read ALL of the other ones.

keep it up! love you KG.

deansgal4life6 chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
I Love it. Definitely a fav story. Your an amazing writer keep up the good work.

SaintsGhost chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Man this is a good story! :)
noturbaby chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
Hey, I just found this again. I had missed your updates since Ch. 6! How the heck did that happen? Anyway... LOVE the story I was wondering how you were going to end it. I mean they deserve a happy ending but how the heck were you going to get away with it. Dean must have the Impala and he must have Baby. Awesome job. LOVE
x.lizzy.x chapter 12 . 6/13/2009