Reviews for Learning to Live
Lover chapter 1 . 3/11
WTF is this shit
ElaborateWishes chapter 57 . 10/8/2014
I love this story. You made me cry a lot about Jade and James' parents. Why do all the sweetest characters die? But you also made me laugh in the strangest parts, such as when Lily just casually says: I threw Maria through a window. Well great for you! I just stifling my laugh because I was supposed to be sleeping. Haha Nope. One issue I have with it, there's a damn load more of chemistry with James/Zee than that of James/Lily or Sirius/Zee. But I love it anyway. You actually kind of sort of abandoned it at a good point, no cliffhangers! Yay! I do hope you update, but seeing as you haven't in 3 years, you probably won't anytime soon. There's only been 2 other fanfictions that have touched my heart and made me flood with tears, and right now, I just remembered Regulus. Why him D: But I see you go along with cannon and eventually James and Loly will die and so will Zee I'm guessing. I'm done ranting about how wonderful your story is.
FABBulousme chapter 57 . 10/6/2014
Please please update update update
Guess chapter 57 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this story! I find it kinda funny that the twins grew up to be obsessed with the marauders and know their aunt is one! Great ideas and character!
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 57 . 9/25/2011
Wow, love this story too! Please update as soon as you can! You actually made me cry through your writing, you're so talented! I'll review again when you next update!
snowyclara chapter 56 . 4/17/2011
I LOVE this story, actually, I love all of your stories! You're an amazing author, and you should keep writing!

I'll be keeping track of all your stories!
maraudergirl113 chapter 56 . 9/1/2010
I absolutly love this story and even though i only got to this chapter today I already feel like I want to read more so please please please update! Your a wonderful writer and I love your characters and your idea's so much. I can't wait for the next chapter!
angharad xoxo chapter 55 . 3/19/2010
awesome story although there are some errors which I'd recommend a beta for that, also because i already updated on the next chapter, UPDATE! xoxo
BlackBloodRose64 chapter 56 . 12/6/2009
i love all your marauder/oc stories! i think they're awesome and i hope you continue writing them!
Mika Tenoh chapter 56 . 11/21/2009
Aw so sad I'm about to cry. However this may also be due to lack of sleep. But great stoy can't wait for the next update
vampireling23 chapter 33 . 10/26/2009
The part with Remus and Jade was so beautiful that it made me cry. I love your writing and I think that you have great talent. Please don't stop.
dannyiel chapter 56 . 10/14/2009
alot of pov's but quite good
GreenandGold chapter 56 . 10/6/2009
absolutely awesome story. i can't believe that so little people have reviewed it! because it is amazing.

there are quite a few spelling/grammar/missed out words (i think) but i won't nitpick at them :)

just curious, but did you forget percy or just purposely leave him out (cuz he's not that interesting(my opinion)well compared to all the other weasleys :S)

anyway. can't wait to read more soon. please update!

:D :D :D

P.S. pretty pretty please don't kill Zee. she's really cool :)
TheFrizznit chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
please update! its been so long! and i love xeomara. shes such a cool character. ive read your other stories too. im a fan. keep going!
Charlie Night chapter 56 . 9/12/2009
i love you story! i really hope you update soon! i can't wait! D