Reviews for Six Months, Maybe Longer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Love Eliot - and you really had some good points from his character's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I noticed the ear bud and contacting the team cost Eliot too! Very interesting and well done. Love that Hardison stayed to help about time someone cared for Eliot and they have the brother thing happening...
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love this story
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Enjoyed it.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Great story!

There was so much more they could've done with that episode, I really like your additions.

Good job!

God Bless,

Grissina chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I liked it very much. I admit I love Eliot's character, and I supose that helps a lot, but your way of explaining him and his whay of thinking fascinated me. Thanks for sharing it.
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I completly loved it you got elliot perfectly
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
OMg that was awesome. The perfect amount of eliot whump, team caring, righteous anger, hurt...yeah. Loved that like, a lot. InCharacter, which is always grand. Great job, really. I loved it.

Jill chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Okay, this was slightly depressing, but you saved it a bit with Hardison's niceness and that little bit at the end. I hope you do a follow-up; I'd look forward to reading it!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was terrific! I liked that you made Eliot so (justifiably) angry with Sophie, and I really enjoyed the kids' goodbyes in the room. Hardison's "medical" assistance and Eliot's realization that he needed the team as much as they needed him felt natural and were handled wonderfully. You did a great job with this story.
wildchild chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I'm really enjoying this. Its really honest to how they should be and a part of the show that was sorely missing
wildchild chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was pretty sweet and that's sweet as in awesome! I like that Eliot sorta changed his mind and considered that they could all come together again
honeyjo chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aw! Sorry for the late comment, I've only just had a chance to read all the parts! And this was wonderful! Your Eliot is perfect! And I do love a bit of h/c!

I absolutely adored this line too - "If it’s got anything geeky written on it no one will ever find your body." - I could just hear Eliot saying that!

Look forward to whatever you're writing next!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Eliot is a really hard character to get right, and you hit the nail on the head. Love it!
Daigh chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Loved it! It was nice to read your take on what happened between scenes. Your interpretation of how the team took Sophie's betrayal was very well done and realistic. I thought that Eliot & Co accepted the fact that Sophie conned them much too easily on the show. I that respect, I found your story very satisfying. Again, great job and please keep writing. Most importantly, thanks for sharing!