Reviews for Everlasting Love
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. Wonderful. I didn't even realize Tezuka was dead until I got down to the last few paragraphs. I think it was the shock that made me cry. You're so good at this writing thing. ;w;
rainbowmint chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
If I was alone right now, I would've cried so hard.

I can really feel the emotions. So sad! Wa *cries*

TT_TT

And you know what? I hate TeFu(but I love Fuji), yet with your fic, I don't even care. I forgot that I didn't like that pairing. I am so crying inside right nao! And it's all your fault. XD
sasqatch chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You made me cry.
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
*squity eyes* *points accusingly* You... You.. YOU MADE ME CRY! WA. TT-TT that was sad. You conveyed the emotions a little TOO well. I couldn't stop crying.

Well writem, great job.

*two thumbs up*! TT-TT
Untitled chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I am seriously crying. That's so sad! I kept wondering why Tezuka didn't do anything, why he was so set on "not being able to do anything," and I was getting angry at him...then you said not paying attention to the car, and my heart just dropped. Gah...now I've read two really sad ghost-fic death-fics in the space of ten minutes...and I didn't know either of them were that before I started...wow. Not a happy day! Great story, though. I love it. It's really really really really really sad, but I love it.

Jennifer.
thezZLyN chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
OMG!

that was so sad.

I've almost cried.

T.T

anyways, I love your story and i will going to read all your other stories. _