Reviews for Because All Love Stories End
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was really incredible..you really have a gift..and lucky for us you are writing these amazign GG fics..usually I stay away from these fairytale stories (it's just a presonal preference) but I am so glad I did read this. it was perfect and really described them all..Snow white, devil, prince charming..really beautiful..thanks for sharing.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OMG. WOW.

HOLY CRAP.

Seriously.

This is amazing! I mean, quite honestly I don't know what to take from it...or how to deal with it, b/c you're right...there is a little something in here for everyone...and I just know quite how to...comprehend that all. A part of me really feels that she loved Chuck harder, stronger, more passionately than she ever had with Nate. But maybe that's not true...but as you said, it was as much as she could love in that moment, in that time period. Maybe she learned how to love MORE as time passed. *shrugs* Idk...I'm getting too poetic now. It is interesting how you end it though. Hm...

I like it.
A Flicker chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is beautiful.
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
this was great! it was all so very true to their relationships
MrsChairNaley chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
"And it would be epic." - That was fanfiction was epic.
simplyLiz chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story a lot. I loved the Snow White twist and how you carried it throughout the novel. Really awesome.
leighla chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was beautiful! my heart aches for blair and what she's had to go through. she deserves happiness and so much more!
sabina chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
love it.:) says so much
scarlettbrooke chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I know you must hear this all the time, but I can not state enough what a fantastic writer you are. My eyes were tearing up towards the end!

I love your writing.

What else can I say apart from singing your praises!
Zoe chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Beautiful.
InsideGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is beautiful and amazing and I love it. I don't really know what else to say. Oh, and that line 'It would be epic' that totally got to me, because it so would be epic. Loved everything, the fairytales, the way you captured both pairings and Blair's feelings at the end. Wonderful.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
The whole last part, starting with "There were no fairy tales" gave me chills. :) Love the repetition and imagery. Great job! (once again) :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
*in awe*

I love how you've captured the three of them and BN and BC.

Blair IS Snow White. Georgie's just on crack...

I love the Adam/Eve thing, too. CBNS. *sighs*

And the ending has me speechless. A man will find her and awaken her. In time.
bimboboop chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Beautiful. Especially liked the 'hurricane of butterflies'.
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
umm wow that was amazing :)