Reviews for Dean of Yesteryear
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A nice short story, I would love to see more of it
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Good work! Sam sucks demon blood for his powers? Ew!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That's the Dean we all know and love. lol!

Sorry I didn't post on this sooner, but I just watched that episode last night and I didn't want to ruin anything lol!

That was great though, good job!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Ooh, awesome. Love your Dean. _
Almu chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Hello.

Your story is well written, as ever, but there is some things that I think that don't agree with Dean's character. He didn't want Sam to use his powers way BEFORE he went to hell, and I don't think he can change his opinion in that matter. And I don't think he is wallowing or something like this, I don't understand the people who say this. After all, he was tormented physically and mentally for decades. He is suffering PTSD. Would that people thing that a woman who has been raped, or a POW who has been tortured should "just get over it"? I don't think so. Yes, this is fiction, but I don't think we'd like the characters so much if they wouldn't appear human. And human people need time to heal.

Please, excuse me for my language mistakes, I'm spanish and english isn't my frist language. Thank you for your stories, and plese go on whith the great work.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Beautiful dear! Just the relief we needed!

*hugs you*

Mandy
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I miss the happy Dean :( Thanks for this.
piquitv chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
wow, first when i read the description i wasn't sure if i wanted to read this fic, but i said, ok, let's read it, it can be good, and it really is. Great fic, thanks for sharing :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
that was great...I remember reading an old article with Sera G. who said that they were going to tear down down before they built him back up again and I wonder if it is going to be something like you wrote...great job...really enjoyed it!
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw. I didn't miss strong Dean this much until after reading this. And I know this isn't canon but the whole flirting thing made me like Dean even more! (now there' a sentence I never thought i'd say about a guy)

And it's Sam's POV! That right there is a miracle since YOU are wrote this.

I can't tell you how much I love this fic!
DarkAero chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Awesome! Simply awesome! *.*

I wish, Dean could really snap out of it that easily and accept Sam's powers or at least his intentions.

Nice to read such a story for a change.

Thank you!
liddlepierat chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
God, I really hope you're right and 4.16 was a wake up call to Dean! I miss our smirking tease of a hunter with that big mouth of his!
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was just great! Really well written, old-fashioned "samanddean," ,excellent chatacterisation, and a plausible reason why Dean would return to form. Hopefully EK is thinking the same way!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
now THAT'S what i like with my morning coffee :)

sweet. not that i think it would be that simple for dean, but a girl can dream, right? thanks for such a nice start to my day!
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I wish the show would do this-it was nice to read Dean as he was pre-hell, but you just know the writers are going to stomp on Dean just a little bit more before making him all better again. Or er...semi-better.

I mean, I love reading about hurt!Dean and sick!Dean and angsty!Dean, etc, but seeing it on the show *all* the time is just...grr. I need me some cocky-sparkly!Dean back again. So thanks for this fic!