Reviews for They Simply Were
xcharXroseX chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
i really love this story its so beautiful i keep reading it x ive read it like 5 or 6 times in less than a week lols xx :D
gosgirl chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Another one I've been remiss in reviewing... loved this trilogy. You've captured them both perfectly, even in such a short story... simply perfect.
boymommytotwo chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
i liked this little trio! especially the 3rd, as we get very little of the this dialogue it seems. it was nice!
heidimillett3 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Good story
A for Antechinus chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I really liked this little ficlet. I think that you caught Gibbs and Abby's relationship well. Thanks for this little story. It given me all good feelings :-)

A
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
WOW, that was really well written and amazing. Thanks for the chapter.
Fanmlz chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Beautiful! You simply are an amazing writer.
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
so is this story. lovely.
raven612 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Awws, I loved this, gah all your stories are just so wonderful! I love them, and I'm working on reading all of them! You do a beautiful job of bringing out the Gabby fluff and you are such an amazing and talented writer, I am so jealous! lol :D
GloriaS chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
not bad very sweet
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
"She feels the muscles working beneath his skin, and she knows he's working for her."

"They simply are in love."

"They simply are."

Oh...my...god...poetry. Sheer genius. If you haven't written more than this one story, my only question is...

Why?
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Lovely ending.

I really liked the simplicity of these.

Thanks for sharing.
Vani88 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Very cute :) I really liked that small "trilogy"...
gategirl7 chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
What an amazing story! You write this pairing very well. The premise of this story is very believable, as Gibbs and Abby have never been or will never be a 'traditional' couple. Great job and thanks for sharing.
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Oh my goodness GREAT Job. Hugs you Tight. Aww so sad to see this come to an end. What a surprise though I had thought it had already ended. YIPPEE! Did you hear me scream from here. Giggles.. Talk more soon. Can't wait to read more of any GAbby goodness you write. Giggles madly and dashes off.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »