Reviews for Splendor
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I love this site because it makes all the things I want to happen in the books I read. You still left the Henry and Diana thing open and that is killing me. She needs to explain all her feelings and what went wrong and I am just so happy. You are doing an excellent job.
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Um can you make the chapters longer, but other wise the story is good! Add more soon, you haven't added in a while
LavenderConviction chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
This is great...Keep it up...I don't want to stay in suspense for all of my life!

keep it up

Poisoned Black Rose chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Wow. Penelope and Buckie didn't seemed like a couple. Buckie is like, forty years old. But you had nice descriptive writings there, I could imagine it :))
Laila214 chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
I really liked this story! I love the Luxe series! i think this is pretty much in character, except i was surprised with the whole penelope/buck thing, b/c i had always thought he was into men. idk. but i definitly like them together though, b/c then penelope can get out of the way...i hate her. please update soon! i can't wait to find out what happens between diana and henry!

my only suggestion is that u write longer chapters!
ReadWriteSing187 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Interesting chapter. It's sort of edging on plagerism sorry. And you write the italics on your word program and they transfer over. Update soon!
messygirl23 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
great story. The proloug was really good. nice start to your story.
Lebrezie chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
its very interesting. i have to say...i really dont know the characters...so maybe some descriptions of them may help.

you know like, 'Diana concluded, flipping her red hair over her shoulder as she turned to leave'

or something like that.

anyway, great job!

and i know it is hard to write long chapters when you are first writing...but you will get there!
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
hey, its me - lebrezie (obliviously)

reviewing like i promised!

i usually dont read/review for things i have next read before...

honestly i dont know what the Luxe series is...but i will give it a try i suppose!

i think your prologue is really interesting :)

you did a very good job with it!

keep writing!
Megan chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Yay! I love the Luxe series, especially Henry and Diana. Update soon :)
ReadWriteSing187 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Yay! I love diana and henry (and will totally overlook the fact that the first airplane was flown in 1904. lol) Good!
ReadWriteSing187 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Interging! I like it. LOVE the title. Haha. I like it! as for the profile I'll PM you soon! Keep writing!