Reviews for Vespertine
smb.xoo chapter 1 . 8/22
Story is still great. Even after reading it at least 5x
TubbyPusheen chapter 15 . 7/29
dear baby Jesus the way you write itasaku is amazing so many emotions especially the love scenes! Hands down the best for me
Dr. Icy chapter 8 . 7/10
“It hurt to care about someone who didn’t care about himself” It hurt to resonate with the truth of this line
katsumi0003 chapter 15 . 5/1
This story is really nice. I love it but... sasuke and karin...? And i was hoping sakura would be the one carrying before itachi and sasuke left... but i'm really glad that itachi got his happily ever after, after all the crap that had happened to his life
katsumi0003 chapter 13 . 5/1
Lol this is kind of awkward and shocking reunion xD
oooo yes i finished! this story was wonderful and it literally had every single emotion you could think of. i’m glad itachi got his happy ending, that boy deserved it. the plot was brilliantly thought of and the way you played things out was genius. thank u thank u thank u for sharing with us!
melani18aguayo chapter 15 . 3/10
Y le dio duro contra el muro, toda la noche
7w7
Me encanto...
Yupyupyupyup chapter 15 . 2/28
This is, quite honestly, a perfect piece! At least for me. I love how there's just enough tragedy but still a happy ending, and the build-up of tension is so masterful. Would love to read more new Itasaku fics from you!
lorena.martincorrea chapter 15 . 2/3
Lo he amado, este es uno de los mejores Itasakus que he leído. Muy bien escrito. Espero que escribas más Itasaku
Lila Dunmare chapter 15 . 1/10
sweet
brume42 chapter 15 . 12/26/2018
Aaaawwww... it was so cuuuuuteeeee 3
Girness chapter 15 . 11/27/2018
This was an amazing and well written story.
SumCheeze chapter 15 . 11/23/2018
This is one of the most perfect examples of alternatives in Naruto that could have happened when excluding some little facts that came out later than this fic finished. My heart has always ached over the tragic story of the Uchihas and Itachi is certainly my most favorite character in Naruto of all time. So this came out to be some kind of a soothing balm for my heart that concluded it all very nicely and left the characters looking forward to their bright futures. Good job!
mtnikolle chapter 15 . 11/2/2018
This story has been on my To Read list for a looong time. I'm not sure why I kept putting it off, but I absolutely loved it!
whywarg chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
This is (quite possibly) my favorite story of all time. I have read it several times now and it feels like the "gold standard" to which others are judged. I always end up coming back to just reread it. I cannot recommend this story enough.
2,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »