Reviews for Vespertine
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Amazing story:)
Maraia Akatsuki chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I'm reading the entire story for the second time. And have come to realize that this is one of my favorite things I've ever read in my life. I just love how you write, you inspire me so much.

Are you a published author in real life?

If not, I'm sure you someday will be.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Awesome story!
Hevith de Zar chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Very interesting. One way to unite two people who never would go through my mind in the Naru-Universe.
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
For now I'm very interested in your writing. The ItaSaku not one of my favorites, but ... curse, when it is so well written it is difficult to read, is not it?
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. It was very well-written, every character was in-character, and you stayed focus, and never once strayed from the story. What a wonderful job. Good job.
Pheles chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
You are a genius, I love your stories... especially ItaSaku, and this one is flawless :D

I'm you fan :PP
Keep writing forever please haha
im chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I enjoyed reading your story and I just adore your Itachi:he's so damn sweet with a touch of playfulness at the same time!:)
silveroaks chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Beautiful story. Beautiful ending.
Maraia Akatsuki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Another comment:
Would you consider doing a part 2 that continues the romance between Itachi and Sakura and where they have a child and SasukexKarin's son grows up with that child? * o *
Maraia Akatsuki chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
This was like the perfect ending that could possibly have happened. I LOVE it! Thank you for making Itachi so real-to-character. You did such a great job with this, soooo sweet and an interesting read, the best ItachixSakura fanfic I've ever read. In fact, that was the best fanfic all time ahhh; I enjoyed this more than the book Twilight!
TheOwlsNest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Gorgeous fic! I love how you wrote the characters, and I'm such a sucker for ItaSaku!
yuru chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This sentence, "Sakura had fleetingly wondered if a showdown between three Uchihas would take the form of a battle of genjutsu vs. genjutsu, where the opponents simply stood still and stared at each other until one of them dropped dead," made me laugh a lot! Haha! The image in my head is just priceless.
Shadow Hunt chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. To think I never liked Sakura and Itachi together before now! How wrong I've been! I only hope other authors write Itachi as well and as true to his character as you have done.
Aisucold chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
loveeeeee this! Itachi, more then anyone in Naruto, deserves a happy ending. It kills me how it ended for him
2,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »