Reviews for Vespertine
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
This was my fav chapter!
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Wow... For Kakashi to be so understanding is soo cute! I love it! This was a very cute chapter... Loving how this story is progressing
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Oh no! Mission? Now I'm worried, but I guess every story needs drama.
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Whoa! To be in the Same bed as him just had to be awesome lol
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Eeeeep the part is coming! I can't wait to see sakura's response it is going to be awesome! I can see it now!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Wow... Each chapter just gets better and better and I love it
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wow and he gets what he wants, why ami not surprise. I'm glad you keep them both in character. Great chapter
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Itachi will be saved and Sakura will do it. I love how you describe everything it is very well done!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I loved the part at the end, where Kakashi and Sakura conversed. Their student-teacher relationship is totally amusing, and you portrayed it well. I particularly liked Kakashi's comment about how ANBU didn't fully buy into stories that made no sense. It really gave me something to think about regarding the canon series.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I'm liking the development between them. I think that Sakura's compassion toward him after learning the truth is very fitting, and the fact that she still doesn't fully trust him keeps things realistic. I think many people forget just how caring Sakura is, but you portray that side of her well.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I like this new tension between them. It's interesting to see how things are changing between them now that she's healed him.

I'd also like to applaud your effort to fill in the blanks regarding Madara. We didn't have all of the info on what had happened when you wrote this, but you improvised well. It fits into place nicely.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I found it interesting that Itachi was so eager to be cured, especially considering that his previous goal had been to die. As I thought about it, though, I realized that it made sense with this turn of events. His brother and Konoha always come first to him, so I could see him wanting to help once more since his original plan backfired, especially since he expects death in this outcome as well. I think it was a good characterization choice on your part.

Sakura's resentment of him and her hesitance to help him are also completely in character. I think many people forget that she truly disliked Itachi for what he put Sasuke and Naruto through. I love that you're not disregarding canon traits for the sake of romance. (:
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This first chapter immediately pulled me in. I could feel the tension rising all throughout Sakura's walk to the hospital room, and even though I knew she would find Itachi there, it was still a dramatic revelation. I like where this is going already.
irishgreeeen chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
I can't explain how perfect this story is.
UGH i wish it didn't have to end T_T
uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013