Reviews for Vespertine
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Another amazing story. Great job. I love how happy this one ends. lol. Epic work!
LovelessDarkness chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
I've read a lot of story's, many good and many not so good, but this story I can truly say is in my top three favorite story's! This is a work of art, this very well may be the best story I've ever read, it's amazing, the characters were portrayed perfectly, the ending was so cute, I was surprised that Sasuke was a daddy. In the beginning before I started reading I was a little skeptical, it's hard writing Itachi, but I was pleasantly surprised. Keep up the great work and continue writing!
P.S. That lemon was really really amazing. ;D
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
A masterpiece!
CrystalBud chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
i loved it :D
Hisaharu chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
/Died from the amazing ness of this.

... ;_; eyes. Eyes stop. Eyes, please stop. I-I-I just...have some dust in them... /Sobs
laurelinwen chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Beautiful story, well written, just enough physical romance - wish it were canon! You're very talented. Keep writing!
XxHentaixX chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
LOVE IT
Marina chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
By now I've read this story a couple of times and every time when I reach the end of it, there's a huge smile on my face. The plot is amazing, characters perfectly portrayed and I love the way everything feels just right in the end, a happy end they all deserve.

Thank you so much for this amazing story! :))
Keep writing!
Kintora chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Utter perfection.

I was practically melting at every milestone. Even Sasuke's revelation of being a father had me rolling around on the floor in giggles, even though he's never been on my list of favorite Naruto characters. That's not to say this story was smooth and predictable though - there were times I worried about what would happen, especially when Danzou seized control. Different authors have written about the same thing - some more or less canon, but I was afraid you'd have him kill off Tsunade, etc. I find character deaths traumatizing, and Shizune's permanent demise here had me sniffling in a corner for a good hour.

Oh, what can I say? This is going onto my favorites shelf to join my other ItaSaku addictions, and I'll be revisiting it whenever a craving for that pairing hits. Awesome job! You're a great writer.
SavageTrickster chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
This story has blown me out of my mind. My blood is boiling with so much emotions,I seriously know what to say but just...Whoa.

I absolutely love this story and this awesome pair.

Thank you for this story.
Cherrysinger chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
This was such an amazing story. I couldn't restrain my excited smiles while I was reading. It was the best portrayal of Itachi that I have ever read. You really did justice to his character and I came to feel genuine affection for him. His story in the canon works was so tragic, and I love your version of the events.

Actually, I thought that all of the characters were delightfully in-character, even the characters who didn't make frequent appearances. For example, Kakashi hardly appeared in the story, but whenever he did, he was so...Kakashi. Him evading the responsibilities of being Hokage is exactly what I think he would do! I chuckled when I read that.

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of work! I had begun to lose faith in Naruto fanfiction before I read Vespertine...I thought that I would only ever love SilverShine's works, but you've proven me wrong. I've added your story to my favourites :)
sasuke kun chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
SO GOOD! I need a one shot abt itachi and sakura's life now :((( like a one day after or even a 2 years later. You probably won't see this anymore though... But great work anyways!
soph chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
This. Is. Amazing. I loved every chapter in this beautiful story you've written and i wish there was more of it. I want more. everything here was perfect. From itachi and sakura's meeting, thwir characterization, the development of their relationship, the plot and the conclusion. I absolutely adore this and i will surely reread this again in the future. This story of yours is stunning and thank you very much for writing it! 3 xoxo
Libalsal chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I am hopelessly in love with your writing. In this chapter alone, you encompassed action, fighting, emotions, betrayal, affection, even humor... I am blown away. This is PERFECT!
2,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »