Reviews for Vespertine
Cherrysinger chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
This was such an amazing story. I couldn't restrain my excited smiles while I was reading. It was the best portrayal of Itachi that I have ever read. You really did justice to his character and I came to feel genuine affection for him. His story in the canon works was so tragic, and I love your version of the events.

Actually, I thought that all of the characters were delightfully in-character, even the characters who didn't make frequent appearances. For example, Kakashi hardly appeared in the story, but whenever he did, he was so...Kakashi. Him evading the responsibilities of being Hokage is exactly what I think he would do! I chuckled when I read that.

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of work! I had begun to lose faith in Naruto fanfiction before I read Vespertine...I thought that I would only ever love SilverShine's works, but you've proven me wrong. I've added your story to my favourites :)
sasuke kun chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
SO GOOD! I need a one shot abt itachi and sakura's life now :((( like a one day after or even a 2 years later. You probably won't see this anymore though... But great work anyways!
soph chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
This. Is. Amazing. I loved every chapter in this beautiful story you've written and i wish there was more of it. I want more. everything here was perfect. From itachi and sakura's meeting, thwir characterization, the development of their relationship, the plot and the conclusion. I absolutely adore this and i will surely reread this again in the future. This story of yours is stunning and thank you very much for writing it! 3 xoxo
Libalsal chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I am hopelessly in love with your writing. In this chapter alone, you encompassed action, fighting, emotions, betrayal, affection, even humor... I am blown away. This is PERFECT!
MesonicPeak chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Oh my gosh. This is by far, the most beautiful story I've ever read in fanfiction and probably one of the best in my entire life. Yeah I may be exaggerating but this story you created left me hanging, wanting, and most definitely amazed. The way Sakura and Itachi fell in love with one another is beautiful. I just wanna say thank you for creating this and I promise that this isn't the last time that I will read this! I love every single moment I've read this. :')
madsbouc chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
This whole story was awesome. I am so addicted to itasaku and these stories are one of my all time favorites. Does any one have any suggestions for more itasaku stories?
MesonicPeak chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
It frustrates me that I just discovered this amazing story. The flow of it is great, the sudden presentation of Itachi's other side to sakura and what she thinks of it and just wow. I'm so caught up in this. Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful story!
K chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I LOVED THIS FIC. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
I'm not an ItaSaku fan, but since there was a little moment between them in the newest movie (RTN- Itachi held Sakura's arm teehee), I got curious and read this fic.
And I tell you, I don't regret it, not one bit.
Keep on writing! :)
Forsaken Paradise chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Holy crap. . . I'm not sure if I can list all the things I love about this, but I'll give it a go.
First off, your ability to keep the characters - especially Itachi - in character is incredible. Honestly, I can't even begin to explain how much trouble I have with keeping Itachi from spinning out of control, especially with ItaSaku.
Also, I love how their relationship didn't progress too quickly. It bothers me to no end when Itachi and Sakura glance at each other and suddenly want to fuck; it's unrealistic and irritating. Similarly, their relationship didn't take ages to come about. The pace of it all is, in my opinion, perfect.
The plot itself was probably what I enjoyed the most, however. I've noticed that most ItaSaku fics follow the same general plotline - I'm probably guitly of it as well - and to have the entire story based in an entirely different setting with no lack of romance and drama is something I haven't found anywhere else. The whole thing was literally entrancing, and I certainly look forward to reading more of your work.
Pixychick84 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Aww cute storry. Love the way it was a happy one, most story's over do it with the angst, espeshaly when a charicter has such a complicated history as Itachi's but you wrote it wonderfuly and gave him a happy endng :) great! thanks for the read! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Aahhh... Kaskashi and Sakura's heart to herat, to cute! He's an adoribel dady/ frind here *Squeels* Rarly coment befor I finish a story but this is fast becoming on of the best storries I have ever read on here you should become an auther you're plot lines and wrighting style always seem so prefessional! :) in other news it's curently distracting me form my asinemnts . ... ahh sweet denile and precratination!
AnjuHime chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
This story was aweosme! I loved it! :)
Great job! :D
Maskedgirl3 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Such a great story! LOVED IT! The plot and how you wrote was excellent! Thanks sooooooo much for writing this! 3
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 15 . 3/24/2013