Reviews for Vespertine
EthiopianPrincess chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I'm really hooked up with this story. You're an awesome writer! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
PanickedSerenity chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I'm really loving this story. I can't wait for chapter 4. Thanks for the update!
Melodi Moon chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I love this story so far! I remember reading the first chapter but I must have forgotten to add it to my story alert because I didn't know about the two new chapters. Well, I'm glad I stumbled across them and your story's been added now! Thanks for the awesome chapters so far!
SmilingArtist chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I love this story!

Please update soon!

I really wanna read more.

-Setsuna
keiichisei chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
What a fantastic chapter. I'm really enjoying reading about your Itachi. Can't wait for more. Good luck writing.
kat chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
this is great!

keep going!

i really can't wait to see what happens next!

O.O
luna starz chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
love this story, can't wait 4 the next chapter...
Kelly chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
YES! An update! You just made my day! I check EVERYDAY!
Jixnce chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Yays! :P I was just looking at this fic yesterday and hoping that you would update.
Lady Auzie chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Good chapter, i really liked it. You should update soon.
evilteddybear chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Awesome as usual! Thank you for your time and effort! :D
hidden-in-sand chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
D: Aww. My poor Itachi! D: Anyway, I can't wait for you to put the next chapter up! The story is great!
Vaneles chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
woot! i love updates! until the next time...
Teulere chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
that was great! i'm feeling real sorry for Itachi, and sakura is amazing as always- i've taken a real liking to her character P keep up the good work- it makes my day when i see this story updated!
Kelena93 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This was such a fabulous chapter! I am looking forward to what happens next! Please update soon!
2,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »