Reviews for Vespertine
La Nuit Noire chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Wow, really nice! Can't wait to see what happens when he wakes up!
Aelibia chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Awesome! Your updates make me happy. Where on earth have you been?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Always thought you had a particular talent for Itachi/Sakura, and not only am I very excited to see a new one from you, I'm glad this one will be able to take advantage of everything we now know about Itachi.

I'm not a writer myself, so I won't bother trying to review this from that perspective; I'll just say that this story had an awesome start, and I'm looking forward to reading this because I see you as reliable. I've never been disappointed reading your stories. In fact, the only thing I've ever wanted to complain about was the fact that they had to end at all! :)

Also, I voted on your Avatar poll. Would definitely love to see your take on the series, and the pairing.

I would read any fanfic you wrote, but I was impressed by your short Sai/Sakura story. But you really shine in multi-chapter, and a longer Sai/Sakura would be so very wonderful to read.
EmeraldRhapsody chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I can't wait to see where you take this. I love it so far and am looking forward to the next chapter. Your ability to keep everyone in character is probably one of the things I enjoy most about your stories. Keep up the good work!
blackberries chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This was an amazing start to the story. Your stories are always above par so I hope you'll update soon (:
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
cool cool :3
littledustbunny chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
This is the third time i read this chapter (i think) and i just have to say that i am absolutely fangirling on itachi right now. I really cant wait for the next chapter...
Paranoia chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
It never ceases to amaze me how well you write. Reading your stories makes me want to cry, because it's so beautiful and because I'm ashamed of myself for not being as good as you. XD I can't wait to see what happens next!

God, I miss Itachi... They'd better bring him back... *is swiftly locked up*
Grescia chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Awesome chapter! I like how you portray them...

Please Update soon.
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hm...an interesting bargain...
silvia x chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I really can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said, save for that I'm overjoyed (and overzealous, apparently) to see that you've started another ItaSaku fiction.

It's particularly difficult, as you're probably already aware, to find well-written work in a less popular pairing such as this one. But you never disappoint!

Needless to say, I'm looking forwards to reading more of this fiction. Until then.

-Silvia X.
Oreithyia chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ah, not the normal steamy pile of crap found in this fandom. A promising and believable beginning. Largely angst free, always a plus.
Chibi Panda Pan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'm overjoyed that you are doing another ItaSaku fic. I love this couple as much as Deidara. Thanks to you, I finally got the nerve to post my fanfic. -blush-thanks.
Hervanii chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I SINCERELY hope they'll stay together! Perception is good, but it still depressed me that they didn't end up together in the end. I know a sparkily, rainbow, bunny ending isn't something to have high hopes for, but can't they at LEAST be together?
ssapientia chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I am very happy to see you have begun another of your fics as I enjoyed your last few, in fact they are some of the best fics I have ever come across. Although im not that much of a fan of Itasaku I decided to begin reading it simply beacuse you are the author. I found myself really getting into it and I cant wait for the next update. Just as vertigo got me into deisaku I think by the time your done with this i'll be converted to itasaku. I think the plot your getting into is great and really creative, and although some may think it would be out of character for Itachi to 'beg', before the truth about him and the Uchihas was released it was considered out of character for Itachi to have any sincere emotions or feelings. Clearly that was proven wrong opening up many possibilities for his character if he had survived, which in this fic you can take advantage on. I really wish you luck on this fic and will try and give my opinion about different chapters. keep up the good work!
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 141 .. Last Next »