Reviews for Vespertine
EmeraldRhapsody chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I can't wait to see where you take this. I love it so far and am looking forward to the next chapter. Your ability to keep everyone in character is probably one of the things I enjoy most about your stories. Keep up the good work!
blackberries chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This was an amazing start to the story. Your stories are always above par so I hope you'll update soon (:
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
cool cool :3
littledustbunny chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
This is the third time i read this chapter (i think) and i just have to say that i am absolutely fangirling on itachi right now. I really cant wait for the next chapter...
Paranoia chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
It never ceases to amaze me how well you write. Reading your stories makes me want to cry, because it's so beautiful and because I'm ashamed of myself for not being as good as you. XD I can't wait to see what happens next!

God, I miss Itachi... They'd better bring him back... *is swiftly locked up*
Grescia chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Awesome chapter! I like how you portray them...

Please Update soon.
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hm...an interesting bargain...
silvia x chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I really can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said, save for that I'm overjoyed (and overzealous, apparently) to see that you've started another ItaSaku fiction.

It's particularly difficult, as you're probably already aware, to find well-written work in a less popular pairing such as this one. But you never disappoint!

Needless to say, I'm looking forwards to reading more of this fiction. Until then.

-Silvia X.
Oreithyia chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ah, not the normal steamy pile of crap found in this fandom. A promising and believable beginning. Largely angst free, always a plus.
Chibi Panda Pan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'm overjoyed that you are doing another ItaSaku fic. I love this couple as much as Deidara. Thanks to you, I finally got the nerve to post my fanfic. -blush-thanks.
Hervanii chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I SINCERELY hope they'll stay together! Perception is good, but it still depressed me that they didn't end up together in the end. I know a sparkily, rainbow, bunny ending isn't something to have high hopes for, but can't they at LEAST be together?
ssapientia chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I am very happy to see you have begun another of your fics as I enjoyed your last few, in fact they are some of the best fics I have ever come across. Although im not that much of a fan of Itasaku I decided to begin reading it simply beacuse you are the author. I found myself really getting into it and I cant wait for the next update. Just as vertigo got me into deisaku I think by the time your done with this i'll be converted to itasaku. I think the plot your getting into is great and really creative, and although some may think it would be out of character for Itachi to 'beg', before the truth about him and the Uchihas was released it was considered out of character for Itachi to have any sincere emotions or feelings. Clearly that was proven wrong opening up many possibilities for his character if he had survived, which in this fic you can take advantage on. I really wish you luck on this fic and will try and give my opinion about different chapters. keep up the good work!
Zero912 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
i'm so glad you let him live! and now sakura might save him too!

hope you update soon!
irritated reader chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I was holding my breath during the first of the chapter, as scared as Sakura was of being found out. I'm surprised to see Itachi beg - I liked that.

It's so cool that you had Itachi live. It's a damn shame it didn't happen like that in the manga.

Overall, I'm reeling over how every little turn in this one chapter has been so unexpected. Vespertine is going to be awesome.
Silviana chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hi Cynchick,

I don't believe I've ever reviewed you, but this was definitely a long time in coming - considering that I've lurked about and read your fics/ fangirled over your amazing artwork for years! _ I don't write on FFN, but I do have a LJ (syl_luvs_silver) if you'd ever like to become friends on there!

Despite my love for Deidara, I'm immensely glad that you've decided to write ItaSaku again. Admittedly, I'm more of a KakaSaku fan, but I fear you may have *partially* converted me... :P There's just something SO appealing about dark, gorgeous guys with a twisted past. What you've written of "Vespertine" so far is, as usual, fantastic. In fact, I adore the title itself (alright, I confess, I had to google it...)! In hindsight, I actually like all of your titles. Subtle, like your writing style.

I noticed that you're beginning each chapter with song lyrics - and I immediately thought of two songs - "Love will come through" by Travis and "Jesus Christ" by Brand New. I don't know if they'll ever be of any use, but the songs are beautiful (and so are the lyrics).

A bit of a loser moment - when I read "But what she wanted most was not a dead Uchiha, but answers", I nearly DIED because I accidentally read 'answers' as 'anyways', and there is nothing that peeves me more than *that word* xD

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time around!

xx Syl