Reviews for Vespertine
Isaha chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wait - it will take MONTHS for Itachi to be cured ? Omg. But in a few weeks Sasuke and Madara can easily manage to take Konoha down successfully ! D: Lol now I understand why Itachi is so desperate !
baby-filly chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wow...you have an amazing writing style. The way you describe Sakura's feelings and her inner struggle over whether to agree to Itachi's offer or not... I'm hooked, like I was with 'Perception' and 'Silver Lining' and 'Vertigo'. Keep up the brilliant work!
PeinSaku chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh, I love it! Your stories are always so amazing, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Please continue soon! :D
mathienink chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Aah, this never stops to intrigue me ;D

-nink
leanna373960yahoo.com chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
that was a pretty awesome chapter! keep up the good work and please updat asap! ]
SakuraEmma29 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
what a way to leave a girl hanging, man! LOL...this is a very intense and serious story...i love that...i've been reading a lot of goofy stories(don't judge!-LOL) I love this story. I can't wait to see what Sakura comes up with for a clinic or something. She is smart, she'll come up with something. Itachi/Sakura is my fave pairing...i like other pairings, but this is the pairing that in my opinion makes the most sense! keep up the great work! i look forward to another update-soon i hope-, thanks!
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Hello!

I've just read chapters 1 and 2, what can I say? This story is absolutely amazing and interesting; and finally I find an ItaSaku ff that has a solid base to prosper. Please, please update soon, nee?

XOXO

Sakura

P.S. Do you have other ItaSaku stories, I think I'll have to check them out XD
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
YAY I can't wait for the next chappie this is a great story so far :)
CharlesFilth chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wonderful, like always. :D
nicthepunk chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Omg! I love this story! Update soon!
PanickedSerenity chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I finally got around to reading this! So much work and so little time. Wonderful first two chapters! I look forward to chapter 3. Thank You!
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
As high quality as your previous stories. But you're going to make 'Tachi die again, aren't you? Poor Sakura, always falling for the death-wish guys..
GedaKitty chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I'm slightly obsessed with everything you write, this fic included. You're just so talented...

Though I prefer Sakura & Deidara, I think that Sakura and Itachi have a good dynamic. I dunno.

Bravo. Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
Kelly chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
FINALLY! I've been prowling your profile everyday for an update. Hehe~
byakugan-master93 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009