Reviews for Vespertine
keiichisei chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I was very excited to see that you've updated this. Also I can't wait to hear your own version of the Uchiha story, as I'm sure it will be very interesting! I keep wondering about that in regards to the manga. If Kishimoto-sensei was willing to keep us in the dark about Itachi for nine years, how can we trust that Madara's tale is the real story? I keep hoping that someone like... maybe Itachi's former Anbu captain or something has a story that's unbiased, but who knows what we'll get in the end. I'm glad Sakura is still willing to save Sasuke after all this time. Great work, and good luck writing the next chapter. I can't wait to read it!
Vi-chan1994 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Very very good! I look forward to the next chapter! _
knightchaser chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Poor Sasuke! I hope Sakura and Itachi can save him (after he "takes care of" the elders) xD. Can't wait to read more.
Nenny chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
*is in love*

I can't wait for more!
Clairesa-chan chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
wonderful! update soon plz
fantasticdoctorwho chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Im glad you have another story out. :D! I miss good ItaSaku fics, and your one of the best writers. :3 I love all your stories. ;D This fic, I can tell, will be awesome.
Danica West chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
wauw, great chapter! You are SO skilled, man.. How do you do it?

I love the way you portray Sakura and Itachi. Together, they're so intense. An odd, but great couple - couple sounds a bit wrong, but oh well.. It's never boring to read about them :)

I do miss Deidara, though.. Silver Lining will always be one of my favorite Naruto fanfics (along with Perception)

Will good ol' Deidara have a small part in this story?

Anyway, awesome chapter, freakin' awesome. I'm looking forward to the next chapter as always!
Aergiia chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I love this fanfic! There's so many possibilities as to what would happen to Sakura from that point on, if Itachi and Sasuke had met again, what Itachi plans to do with the time he has left...

ack.

You're not going to kill him at the end, are you? D:

- Wingless Fallen Angel
SocratesDaimon chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I can already feel this is going to be the best ItaSaku ever. Actually, i was sure of it before you even posted the first chapter (wow, way to pressure an author...)

I think you did a wonderful job keeping Itachi in character AND showing his humane side so early in the story. It's refreshing, too, that Itachi is physically unappealing (for now). Usually he's always described as a sex god, even when severely wounded.

I don't read the manga so i'm wondering, how old is Sakura in this fic ? 16, 17 ? given the rating i suppose she might be legal, but...

I's so ecstatic about this fic. I honestly don't know how i will survive not having the internet this summer, since i doubt Vespertine will be finished by then. Now my dad and sister think i'm mad because i was snickering randomly to myself all through dinner... i'm literally shivering with excitement, and i know i won't be able to sleep for a few hours. How pathetic and fangirlish (is that even a word ?).

And the worst is that you spoiled me for any other author tonight. Well then, i guess i'm off to re-read Vertigo )

I suppose "please update soon" would be useless, but i look forward to the next chapter anyway (and maybe some new art, too ?...)
tcl7189 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Twisty twisty!
Aergiia chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Kya... a wonderful beginning. I'm looking forward to reading this fanfic I love ItaSaku! XD

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Supaslim chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I like the reversal of power. Itachi is helpless. It's gotta be a tough blow to his pride, being at the whim of a young kunoichi. X3
NarInu3 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Brilliant again as usual. Looking forward to chapter 3.
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Thanks for your time and effort!
Lithium-Flower567 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Awesome! I'm interested in hearing what Itachi has to say about why he really killed his clan. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »