Reviews for Vespertine
Silviana chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Hi Cynchick,

I don't believe I've ever reviewed you, but this was definitely a long time in coming - considering that I've lurked about and read your fics/ fangirled over your amazing artwork for years! _ I don't write on FFN, but I do have a LJ (syl_luvs_silver) if you'd ever like to become friends on there!

Despite my love for Deidara, I'm immensely glad that you've decided to write ItaSaku again. Admittedly, I'm more of a KakaSaku fan, but I fear you may have *partially* converted me... :P There's just something SO appealing about dark, gorgeous guys with a twisted past. What you've written of "Vespertine" so far is, as usual, fantastic. In fact, I adore the title itself (alright, I confess, I had to google it...)! In hindsight, I actually like all of your titles. Subtle, like your writing style.

I noticed that you're beginning each chapter with song lyrics - and I immediately thought of two songs - "Love will come through" by Travis and "Jesus Christ" by Brand New. I don't know if they'll ever be of any use, but the songs are beautiful (and so are the lyrics).

A bit of a loser moment - when I read "But what she wanted most was not a dead Uchiha, but answers", I nearly DIED because I accidentally read 'answers' as 'anyways', and there is nothing that peeves me more than *that word* xD

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time around!

xx Syl
roxnroll chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
This is off to a wonderful start. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Rox
The Disappearing Me chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Ooh! Fun! Happiness! I have NO clue where this fic is going, but it should be interesting! Keep writing!
Zekya chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
It's kinda sad to see Itachi almost pleading with Sakura to save his life. I hope it's not a case of him wanting to let Sasuke kill him again. Anyway, great chapter as always. Can't wait for the next chapter. -

-Crusnik
The Lady Massacre chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I really can't wait to see how the story will unfold! I love how you've written this, and I really can't wait for the next update :)
eyesofshadow chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. It's very good, and the characters are well portrayed. Would you be agree if I make a translation in french of this story? Of course, I will quote your name in the summary, and I'll put a link of your profile in mine. It's just than great ItaSaku are a bit "rare" in the french fandom, and your ItaSaku fics are the better I've ever read.

( sorry if there are some mistakes in this review. I'm better in the translation english/french).
skyonthebus chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I was very curious to see how the whole scene was going to turn out, and I wasn't disappointed. Wonder what will hapen next...? ;)

Good luck, and lots of inspiration!
Eriko Ivanov chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Oh Cynchick, KakaSaku, DeiSaku and ItaSaku will never be quite as substantial if you weren't lingering among the authors in the fandom. I'm so happy that you have yet another installation in your collection of fics - and no doubt this one will be as awesome and loved by all your fans. I'm expecting great things for this baby!

This looks like it's going to have a lot of internal struggles for Sakura yet again, just like Perception - only this one seems a lot more...exclusive? I'm happy to think that Itachi is going to have her all to himself this time around (even though I loved the ItaSakuDei triangle in Perception). In any case, yes. Fuck yes. Cynchick all the fucking way.

- Eriko Ivanov
HGDM1GWBZ1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED WRITING A NEW STORY.. I haven't read it yet becuase I HATE WAITING for the next chapater and with vertigo my computer crash in the middle of the story and when I got a new computer, the story was done and I was so happy to be able to read the WHOLE STORY. I know that you are a awesome updater and I will write a full review of the we there is like four more chapaters. But other than that THANK YOU FOR WRITING AGAIN!
mellownonchalant chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Yes, you updated! _

I liked the way you showed Sakura's personality through her mannerisms and logic. You made her rational, strong, yet capable of warmth. Itachi is also quite believable. His attitude toward his impending death and his motives are really in character. I'm glad that you show Sakura's irritation and empathy during her interaction with him because it added dimension to their shaping relationship. Its gonna be exciting to see how everything plays out.
Won Tawn chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Ohh. I'm really curious now haha.
deisaso23 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I like the plot very much so far, and the characters are very well portrayed! It seems a little bit rushed, but I can tell it's going to get very good.
Bethany Shiver chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Chapter two is well as well written as the first chapter, and as interesting. I feel like the narration is lacking . . . maybe the level of detail in the setting could be intensified? I'm not sure.

Perhaps I feel that way because I'm hungry for more of this story in general.
UchihaLover chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOOVE your ItaSaku stories! They're the BEST! Please please please update soon!
moor chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Love the tension and the fragile trust between these two - great way conveying how heavily the consequences are weighing on Sakura!
2,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »