Reviews for Vespertine
UchihaLover chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOOVE your ItaSaku stories! They're the BEST! Please please please update soon!
moor chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Love the tension and the fragile trust between these two - great way conveying how heavily the consequences are weighing on Sakura!
lovelessx4eva chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I really loved this chapter. You keep Itachi in character brilliantly! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please x
Unsawr chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
And she strikes again :0

I'm so glad you've decided to make a new story, especially one that revolves around this pairing D;

This is a definitely different take on things, considering how things are in the manga.

And I actually kinda like seeing this new different side to Itachi- vulnerable, desperate, & all. It's a nice breath of fresh air.

And it's all believable because well ... we all know why he's doing this. Or at least most of us should. Plus he knows he can kick the bucket any time, so drastic times call for drastic measures.

But as usual, even with this slight difference in character, you still keep him in-character. With all those awkward silences that only he (with the exception of Sasuke) can induce, and of course the angsty burdens that all Uchihas seem to carry.

One of the things I loved about this story was the interaction between the two. It's always oh-so-very-amusing to read and imagine.

But anyways, once again, another great piece in the making D;
Vaneles chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
please update as soon as you can! This is one of the few stories i've come across that keeps them close to their real personalities. until the next update... ja ne
krstn7727 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Yay! Another great story developing from the great Cynchick.

I love your Sakura and the character she becomes. So far, this story has a great plot, believable situations, a wonderful pairing and well thought out sentences. And were only into chapter two :]

This story is sure to surpass your others and I know this will be my favorite because I love it when things take place in a hospital...As wierd as that is.

I am also waiting patiently for some great art work I am hoping you do for this story.

I envy that you have the power to create beautiful tales and draw wonderful art. If only my brain could make my hand work in both ways lol.

“Please.” The defining moment that I knew this was a story I will have to for sure watch and follow. Itachi saying please? I believed it. And there has not been one story so far where the imaginative character has said such a word. Good choice :]

Can't wait for the next update but I guess I will have to.
Candy Apple Heart Attack chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Ah, as always, epic. The way you build up the plot and action in your stories is, to me at least, unique and unparalleled. I ache to be as good as you, but until then, I will happily humble myself at your feet and gobble down each and every new update with love and devotion. :)

Beyond that, I can't wait to see what Sakura is going to come up with. And Sasuke. I know you'll eventually switch to discuss him for a bit (or at least, I hope so). I loved and hated (as did as Uchiha fangirls) the Itachi-death chapters. *sigh*...I cried, like a child. I've always hoped there was more hope for him, that he'd come back somehow to save the day. I mean, really, I always thought it was possible. And your story is doing just that, so I'm so pleased it's ridiculous.

Thank you very much, I hope to see another update soon!

-Chip, of CAHA.
Kelena93 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter! I already am in love with this story~ (and all of your other stories) Update soon, please!
jayanx chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
A great beginning to a promising story. I can't wait to see how it develops.
Ruby Weatherbee chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
No...NO...NO*bangs on desk* why? it read way to quickly. now i have to wait another 2 weeks...sorry for the whining, I just found that you had started another story even though I supposedly gave up fanfiction for Lent.. sh don't tell anyone.

anyway i like the story so far and wish to discover more in the future. Keep it up, I love your writing sense and style.
Noku chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOVE it. I hope you update sooner this time! I'm really itching to know how this goes.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Well, that gave me the shivers. Itachi pleading? It's just...well, freaky. But at the same time, you managed to keep him in character. You're clearly a genius.
cc chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I love it! It's amazing how you've taken what's happened in the manga and created your own version of how things turned out! And it's not the same old heal Itachi's eyes thing either, or a Sakura betraying Konoha for him, it's just original! Can't wait for more!
kat chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
oh my gosh!

i'm so excited to see whats going to happen.

itachi's character is a little different than usually described...

pleasing? hmm

i hope you have a reason for it!

i know your skills in direction are like... unparalleled so i'll leave ya to it XD

love the story so far!

very original :)
Isaha chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wait - it will take MONTHS for Itachi to be cured ? Omg. But in a few weeks Sasuke and Madara can easily manage to take Konoha down successfully ! D: Lol now I understand why Itachi is so desperate !
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »