Reviews for Vespertine
She Who Dreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh, yes, a new story and it's ItachiXSakura again))

I like your stories, they have depth and insight, not only romance.

Hope you make it a nice and long one!
ToxicDarts chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I'm so glad you're back again! To see you got a new story going on made me really happy today, You are one of my favourite authors!

I feel bad for Sakura, it's always the 'wrong' Uchiha she runs into hehe. Geat start, I love this pairing and I can't wait to see where you take them this time
Rubyrues32 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
:O You're back! YES!

And it's a ItaSaku! *Dances for extreme joy.*

Excellent beginning, can't wait to see what you bring us next. :D
Ilargi iluna chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow, this looks promising! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more!

Ilargi-san
The Lady Massacre chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow. Really great so far- I hope to see more soon.
Farewellheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Well, I don't usually review fanfics...I guess I'm a quiet critic. I have to say though, your stories are absolutely awesome! I've read dozens upon dozens of Naruto fanfics and so far I haven't come across anyone who can pull it off quite like you do.

Not only can you keep the characters realistic, and IN character..the story lines are engaging and always a good read. I'll think I'll go as far as saying that you'd make an awesome original fiction writer as well!

Keep up the amazing work :)

(P.s. this story is addictive already! I check twice a day for updates, haha what a cliffie.)
Favored chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Once you mentioned his illness that makes him cough up blood, I knew that it was Itachi... Well, that, and the 'ItaSaku' in the summary, lol. XD
Line chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great,I love your ItaSaku please please PLEASE don't turn this one into a DeiSaku fic.I beg you.

Can't wait for more.
underthefog chapter 1 . 4/2/2009

got me from osaka to tokyo haneda, and then from haneda to narita airport. now write enough to get me from montreal to san francisco this may
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Awesome! :3
Joukou chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Yes! Another one. I've been waiting for your to post your next story for a while now. There haven't been any good Itachi/Sakura stories that I can get into lately... I was really happy when I saw your had posted this. I have high hopes for it, and look forward to the next chapter! It's already good. :)
Bethany Shiver chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I will most definitely read more if you post it. This could be interesting. I've never read of them meeting quite like this and it intrigues me. please continue.
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wah! For a moment there,like a tard, I was actually like, "No, don't let it be Sasuke!"

But, come on, I'm an idiot. I KNEW this was ItaSaku and I still said it. :facepalm

As for the story itself, I love the way you describe things. You have a deeper sense of your fics enviroments than I could ever manage.

And Sakura's maturity, even with this little, is shown by even the simplist of things: from her duty to pick up needed items directly for the Hokage ON HER OWN, to the way she politely carries herself in public.

I also love that fact that you didn't have her go all fangirlish,"Zomg, my love is in the next room! I must see him!" :foams at mouth:

You did it in a much more delicate way. I love your writing and I'm so looking forward to more. :D
Zekya chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow, already off to an amazing start. But then, that's to be expected from you. I'm glad you've acknowledged the illness Itachi had. I myself speculated that it was tuberculosis or something of the likeness. I'm eagerly awaithing "The Bargain". Exquisite job as always.

-Crusnik
cc1358 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Well, this is an unusual beginning. Another amazing story - congratulations. The summary is very promising - I can see you're taking a different path this time. I hope your own kind of drama and passion stays, but I am very eager to find out where the plot is going:D It may even make me start reading the manga again, because I dropped it a few months ago due to lack of time. Well, anyway - good luck with the story and may you have a pleasant and inspiration-filled day(:

Flamy