Reviews for Vespertine
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Hello!

I've just read chapters 1 and 2, what can I say? This story is absolutely amazing and interesting; and finally I find an ItaSaku ff that has a solid base to prosper. Please, please update soon, nee?

XOXO

Sakura

P.S. Do you have other ItaSaku stories, I think I'll have to check them out XD
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
YAY I can't wait for the next chappie this is a great story so far :)
CharlesFilth chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wonderful, like always. :D
nicthepunk chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Omg! I love this story! Update soon!
PanickedSerenity chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I finally got around to reading this! So much work and so little time. Wonderful first two chapters! I look forward to chapter 3. Thank You!
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
As high quality as your previous stories. But you're going to make 'Tachi die again, aren't you? Poor Sakura, always falling for the death-wish guys..
GedaKitty chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I'm slightly obsessed with everything you write, this fic included. You're just so talented...

Though I prefer Sakura & Deidara, I think that Sakura and Itachi have a good dynamic. I dunno.

Bravo. Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
Kelly chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
FINALLY! I've been prowling your profile everyday for an update. Hehe~
byakugan-master93 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Amazing!
Studying Dragon chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
For starters I was all prepared to read about Sakura making the offer of a bargain out of desparation. You really through me for a loop, but I like seeing Itachi reluctant and even desparate.

The line about the "kitchen sink" was priceless!
wyrdaslayer chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
gahh

i love the way you portray the characters...

and your descriptions as always are incredible. keep it up!

i'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)
Kelly chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Wow, such a different direction than I expected. I love being surprised in this sense. :D

I'm so excited about this story or yours! Keep it up. :)
keiichisei chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I was very excited to see that you've updated this. Also I can't wait to hear your own version of the Uchiha story, as I'm sure it will be very interesting! I keep wondering about that in regards to the manga. If Kishimoto-sensei was willing to keep us in the dark about Itachi for nine years, how can we trust that Madara's tale is the real story? I keep hoping that someone like... maybe Itachi's former Anbu captain or something has a story that's unbiased, but who knows what we'll get in the end. I'm glad Sakura is still willing to save Sasuke after all this time. Great work, and good luck writing the next chapter. I can't wait to read it!
Vi-chan1994 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Very very good! I look forward to the next chapter! _
knightchaser chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Poor Sasuke! I hope Sakura and Itachi can save him (after he "takes care of" the elders) xD. Can't wait to read more.
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »