Reviews for Vespertine
mellownonchalant chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Yes, you updated! _

I liked the way you showed Sakura's personality through her mannerisms and logic. You made her rational, strong, yet capable of warmth. Itachi is also quite believable. His attitude toward his impending death and his motives are really in character. I'm glad that you show Sakura's irritation and empathy during her interaction with him because it added dimension to their shaping relationship. Its gonna be exciting to see how everything plays out.
Won Tawn chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Ohh. I'm really curious now haha.
deisaso23 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I like the plot very much so far, and the characters are very well portrayed! It seems a little bit rushed, but I can tell it's going to get very good.
Bethany Shiver chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Chapter two is well as well written as the first chapter, and as interesting. I feel like the narration is lacking . . . maybe the level of detail in the setting could be intensified? I'm not sure.

Perhaps I feel that way because I'm hungry for more of this story in general.
UchihaLover chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOOVE your ItaSaku stories! They're the BEST! Please please please update soon!
moor chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Love the tension and the fragile trust between these two - great way conveying how heavily the consequences are weighing on Sakura!
lovelessx4eva chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I really loved this chapter. You keep Itachi in character brilliantly! I can't wait to read more. Update soon please x
Unsawr chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
And she strikes again :0

I'm so glad you've decided to make a new story, especially one that revolves around this pairing D;

This is a definitely different take on things, considering how things are in the manga.

And I actually kinda like seeing this new different side to Itachi- vulnerable, desperate, & all. It's a nice breath of fresh air.

And it's all believable because well ... we all know why he's doing this. Or at least most of us should. Plus he knows he can kick the bucket any time, so drastic times call for drastic measures.

But as usual, even with this slight difference in character, you still keep him in-character. With all those awkward silences that only he (with the exception of Sasuke) can induce, and of course the angsty burdens that all Uchihas seem to carry.

One of the things I loved about this story was the interaction between the two. It's always oh-so-very-amusing to read and imagine.

But anyways, once again, another great piece in the making D;
Vaneles chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
please update as soon as you can! This is one of the few stories i've come across that keeps them close to their real personalities. until the next update... ja ne
krstn7727 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Yay! Another great story developing from the great Cynchick.

I love your Sakura and the character she becomes. So far, this story has a great plot, believable situations, a wonderful pairing and well thought out sentences. And were only into chapter two :]

This story is sure to surpass your others and I know this will be my favorite because I love it when things take place in a hospital...As wierd as that is.

I am also waiting patiently for some great art work I am hoping you do for this story.

I envy that you have the power to create beautiful tales and draw wonderful art. If only my brain could make my hand work in both ways lol.

“Please.” The defining moment that I knew this was a story I will have to for sure watch and follow. Itachi saying please? I believed it. And there has not been one story so far where the imaginative character has said such a word. Good choice :]

Can't wait for the next update but I guess I will have to.
Candy Apple Heart Attack chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Ah, as always, epic. The way you build up the plot and action in your stories is, to me at least, unique and unparalleled. I ache to be as good as you, but until then, I will happily humble myself at your feet and gobble down each and every new update with love and devotion. :)

Beyond that, I can't wait to see what Sakura is going to come up with. And Sasuke. I know you'll eventually switch to discuss him for a bit (or at least, I hope so). I loved and hated (as did as Uchiha fangirls) the Itachi-death chapters. *sigh*...I cried, like a child. I've always hoped there was more hope for him, that he'd come back somehow to save the day. I mean, really, I always thought it was possible. And your story is doing just that, so I'm so pleased it's ridiculous.

Thank you very much, I hope to see another update soon!

-Chip, of CAHA.
Kelena93 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter! I already am in love with this story~ (and all of your other stories) Update soon, please!
jayanx chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
A great beginning to a promising story. I can't wait to see how it develops.
Ruby Weatherbee chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
No...NO...NO*bangs on desk* why? it read way to quickly. now i have to wait another 2 weeks...sorry for the whining, I just found that you had started another story even though I supposedly gave up fanfiction for Lent.. sh don't tell anyone.

anyway i like the story so far and wish to discover more in the future. Keep it up, I love your writing sense and style.
Noku chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOVE it. I hope you update sooner this time! I'm really itching to know how this goes.
2,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 144 .. Last Next »