Reviews for Vespertine
Line chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great,I love your ItaSaku please please PLEASE don't turn this one into a DeiSaku fic.I beg you.

Can't wait for more.
underthefog chapter 1 . 4/2/2009

got me from osaka to tokyo haneda, and then from haneda to narita airport. now write enough to get me from montreal to san francisco this may
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Awesome! :3
Joukou chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Yes! Another one. I've been waiting for your to post your next story for a while now. There haven't been any good Itachi/Sakura stories that I can get into lately... I was really happy when I saw your had posted this. I have high hopes for it, and look forward to the next chapter! It's already good. :)
Bethany Shiver chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I will most definitely read more if you post it. This could be interesting. I've never read of them meeting quite like this and it intrigues me. please continue.
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wah! For a moment there,like a tard, I was actually like, "No, don't let it be Sasuke!"

But, come on, I'm an idiot. I KNEW this was ItaSaku and I still said it. :facepalm

As for the story itself, I love the way you describe things. You have a deeper sense of your fics enviroments than I could ever manage.

And Sakura's maturity, even with this little, is shown by even the simplist of things: from her duty to pick up needed items directly for the Hokage ON HER OWN, to the way she politely carries herself in public.

I also love that fact that you didn't have her go all fangirlish,"Zomg, my love is in the next room! I must see him!" :foams at mouth:

You did it in a much more delicate way. I love your writing and I'm so looking forward to more. :D
Zekya chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow, already off to an amazing start. But then, that's to be expected from you. I'm glad you've acknowledged the illness Itachi had. I myself speculated that it was tuberculosis or something of the likeness. I'm eagerly awaithing "The Bargain". Exquisite job as always.

-Crusnik
cc1358 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Well, this is an unusual beginning. Another amazing story - congratulations. The summary is very promising - I can see you're taking a different path this time. I hope your own kind of drama and passion stays, but I am very eager to find out where the plot is going:D It may even make me start reading the manga again, because I dropped it a few months ago due to lack of time. Well, anyway - good luck with the story and may you have a pleasant and inspiration-filled day(:

~Flamy
Sharzam chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OH SNAP.

I think you might know more about the Naruto universe than any other writer in the history of the earth (minus kishimoto). please update!
HardCritic chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Well, it's not often I actually come into contact with a story that only has one chapter down so far and is written by a reliable author that I like, so I suppose I'll review each chapter. Great first chappie, and can't wait for your update! Good luck writing.

Sincerely,

A fan
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMFG...(Dances in circles)...Great 1st chapter...loved it...I know this is going to be a fantastic story...

I really hope you update soon
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
hey, just wanna say good start. ur stories r always great. im looking forward to the rest of it! _
divinemendy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh interesting. its just the first chappie and im already in love. its looks like its gonna be great and im a big fan so i cant wait
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Absolutely awesome, but really from you I didn't expect anything different. Thank you for your time and effort! :D
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice start so far...can't wait for the next chapter...
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 .. Last Next »