Reviews for Vespertine
Ruby Weatherbee chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
No...NO...NO*bangs on desk* why? it read way to quickly. now i have to wait another 2 weeks...sorry for the whining, I just found that you had started another story even though I supposedly gave up fanfiction for Lent.. sh don't tell anyone.

anyway i like the story so far and wish to discover more in the future. Keep it up, I love your writing sense and style.
Noku chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I LOVE it. I hope you update sooner this time! I'm really itching to know how this goes.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Well, that gave me the shivers. Itachi pleading? It's just...well, freaky. But at the same time, you managed to keep him in character. You're clearly a genius.
cc chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I love it! It's amazing how you've taken what's happened in the manga and created your own version of how things turned out! And it's not the same old heal Itachi's eyes thing either, or a Sakura betraying Konoha for him, it's just original! Can't wait for more!
kat chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
oh my gosh!

i'm so excited to see whats going to happen.

itachi's character is a little different than usually described...

pleasing? hmm

i hope you have a reason for it!

i know your skills in direction are like... unparalleled so i'll leave ya to it XD

love the story so far!

very original :)
Isaha chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wait - it will take MONTHS for Itachi to be cured ? Omg. But in a few weeks Sasuke and Madara can easily manage to take Konoha down successfully ! D: Lol now I understand why Itachi is so desperate !
baby-filly chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wow...you have an amazing writing style. The way you describe Sakura's feelings and her inner struggle over whether to agree to Itachi's offer or not... I'm hooked, like I was with 'Perception' and 'Silver Lining' and 'Vertigo'. Keep up the brilliant work!
PeinSaku chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh, I love it! Your stories are always so amazing, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Please continue soon! :D
mathienink chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Aah, this never stops to intrigue me ;D

-nink
leanna373960yahoo.com chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
that was a pretty awesome chapter! keep up the good work and please updat asap! ]
SakuraEmma29 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
what a way to leave a girl hanging, man! LOL...this is a very intense and serious story...i love that...i've been reading a lot of goofy stories(don't judge!-LOL) I love this story. I can't wait to see what Sakura comes up with for a clinic or something. She is smart, she'll come up with something. Itachi/Sakura is my fave pairing...i like other pairings, but this is the pairing that in my opinion makes the most sense! keep up the great work! i look forward to another update-soon i hope-, thanks!
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Hello!

I've just read chapters 1 and 2, what can I say? This story is absolutely amazing and interesting; and finally I find an ItaSaku ff that has a solid base to prosper. Please, please update soon, nee?

XOXO

Sakura

P.S. Do you have other ItaSaku stories, I think I'll have to check them out XD
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
YAY I can't wait for the next chappie this is a great story so far :)
CharlesFilth chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wonderful, like always. :D
nicthepunk chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Omg! I love this story! Update soon!
2,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 145 .. Last Next »