Reviews for Vespertine
Bethany Shiver chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I will most definitely read more if you post it. This could be interesting. I've never read of them meeting quite like this and it intrigues me. please continue.
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wah! For a moment there,like a tard, I was actually like, "No, don't let it be Sasuke!"

But, come on, I'm an idiot. I KNEW this was ItaSaku and I still said it. :facepalm

As for the story itself, I love the way you describe things. You have a deeper sense of your fics enviroments than I could ever manage.

And Sakura's maturity, even with this little, is shown by even the simplist of things: from her duty to pick up needed items directly for the Hokage ON HER OWN, to the way she politely carries herself in public.

I also love that fact that you didn't have her go all fangirlish,"Zomg, my love is in the next room! I must see him!" :foams at mouth:

You did it in a much more delicate way. I love your writing and I'm so looking forward to more. :D
Zekya chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow, already off to an amazing start. But then, that's to be expected from you. I'm glad you've acknowledged the illness Itachi had. I myself speculated that it was tuberculosis or something of the likeness. I'm eagerly awaithing "The Bargain". Exquisite job as always.

-Crusnik
cc1358 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Well, this is an unusual beginning. Another amazing story - congratulations. The summary is very promising - I can see you're taking a different path this time. I hope your own kind of drama and passion stays, but I am very eager to find out where the plot is going:D It may even make me start reading the manga again, because I dropped it a few months ago due to lack of time. Well, anyway - good luck with the story and may you have a pleasant and inspiration-filled day(:

~Flamy
Sharzam chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OH SNAP.

I think you might know more about the Naruto universe than any other writer in the history of the earth (minus kishimoto). please update!
HardCritic chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Well, it's not often I actually come into contact with a story that only has one chapter down so far and is written by a reliable author that I like, so I suppose I'll review each chapter. Great first chappie, and can't wait for your update! Good luck writing.

Sincerely,

A fan
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMFG...(Dances in circles)...Great 1st chapter...loved it...I know this is going to be a fantastic story...

I really hope you update soon
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
hey, just wanna say good start. ur stories r always great. im looking forward to the rest of it! _
divinemendy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh interesting. its just the first chappie and im already in love. its looks like its gonna be great and im a big fan so i cant wait
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Absolutely awesome, but really from you I didn't expect anything different. Thank you for your time and effort! :D
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice start so far...can't wait for the next chapter...
inn0centdr3ameR chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this story is fantastic! i love how there's so much detail in the story! im a very imaginative person and sometimes, some writers don't put enough details in their story that i have to paint my own, but damn! you painted each scene in my mind perfectly! i swear i was watching anime in my head! rofl! there could've been a bit more details describing the head doctor, but there was enough for me to get the gist of it and create a person myself!

a job very well done! i'm patiently awaiting your next update :D
Grescia chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OMg, It seems so interistingg!I hate cliffhangers,though!

But well,It was a nice beginning,

Hope you can continue soonn.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very nice. It's off to a wonderful start. I'm so glad that you've started a new one. Looking forward to chapter 2

Rox
byShamora chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
gods! you heard my prayers! finally! cynchick started another itasaku fic!

omg!

thank you thank you thanks a lot for coming back!

I waited so much for this and i'm absolutely eager to read the next chapters.

i think this story looks promising, sakura's characterization is just perfect. lucky me it isn't an AU story :D

And the fact that you started it just after itachi and sasuke's big battle only makes it better.

I'll just stay tunned to it, which means i'll probably be glued to the computer checking for updates xD

please try to update frequently! :D

kisses!