Reviews for Vespertine
Aergiia chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Kya... a wonderful beginning. I'm looking forward to reading this fanfic~ I love ItaSaku! XD

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Supaslim chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I like the reversal of power. Itachi is helpless. It's gotta be a tough blow to his pride, being at the whim of a young kunoichi. X3
NarInu3 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Brilliant again as usual. Looking forward to chapter 3.
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Thanks for your time and effort!
Lithium-Flower567 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Awesome! I'm interested in hearing what Itachi has to say about why he really killed his clan. Can't wait for the next chapter!
xImCharmedx chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
XD i'm so happy to be reading this! this is awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rene2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Finally a different approach to the whole Sakura Itachi thing. No Kisame to make friends with and just falling in love with him. I like the idea of a well thought bargain. One, as a shinobi, she would most likly really consider. And thank you so much: no weak and fluffy Itachi!
flyingsnails chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
oh, great story...can't wait for it do deepen...
luna starz chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
great chapter, plz update so0n...
Princess Ren chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Lovely! It really does follow the manga! I can't hardly wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
this is soo cool! please continue it!
StrangeRocker chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I really love your story already!

I think I just love your writing style :] (And the pairing of course)

Can't wait until you upload the next chapter! :] (But don't rush yourself!)

xMichelle
Mokulule chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I have no idea how you'd be surprised by the amount of feedback. The people who read Perception have been waiting anxiously for this ItaSaku, and so far I'm not the least disappointed. I'm wondering what could have possibly given Sakura away as a kunoichi. Also I love how you portray Itachi. Resigned to death he won't let anyone heal him, but faced with the apprentice of the legendary medic nin Tsunade, he sees an opportunity to save Sasuke from Madara's claws. Wonderful! I can't wait to read more :D
EarthGirl2009 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Wow great chapter. I like the way you wrote Itachi. I hate it when authors make him only say 'hn'! lol
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Maybe its just me but Itachi seems a little too talkitive, usually you can't even wrestle 2 words from him in once season of Naruto. But I guess its because he's pretty desperate... Great work so far~
2,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 .. Last Next »