Reviews for Vespertine
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
OMG...a wonderful chap...hahaha...Itchi begging...thats new, but i liked it...

All ican say is that this story is going to getbetter and better

Update soon!
irritated reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Yes. F'n awesome as always. Way to make me sick by acting like it could have been Sasuke. Not that I really did. Looks like Sakura's got her hands full.
Clairesa-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
update soon plz
She Who Dreams chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh, yes, a new story and it's ItachiXSakura again))

I like your stories, they have depth and insight, not only romance.

Hope you make it a nice and long one!
ToxicDarts chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I'm so glad you're back again! To see you got a new story going on made me really happy today, You are one of my favourite authors!

I feel bad for Sakura, it's always the 'wrong' Uchiha she runs into hehe. Geat start, I love this pairing and I can't wait to see where you take them this time
Rubyrues32 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
:O You're back! YES!

And it's a ItaSaku! *Dances for extreme joy.*

Excellent beginning, can't wait to see what you bring us next. :D
Ilargi iluna chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow, this looks promising! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more!

Ilargi-san
The Lady Massacre chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow. Really great so far- I hope to see more soon.
Farewellheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Well, I don't usually review fanfics...I guess I'm a quiet critic. I have to say though, your stories are absolutely awesome! I've read dozens upon dozens of Naruto fanfics and so far I haven't come across anyone who can pull it off quite like you do.

Not only can you keep the characters realistic, and IN character..the story lines are engaging and always a good read. I'll think I'll go as far as saying that you'd make an awesome original fiction writer as well!

Keep up the amazing work :)

(P.s. this story is addictive already! I check twice a day for updates, haha what a cliffie.)
Favored chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Once you mentioned his illness that makes him cough up blood, I knew that it was Itachi... Well, that, and the 'ItaSaku' in the summary, lol. XD
Line chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great,I love your ItaSaku please please PLEASE don't turn this one into a DeiSaku fic.I beg you.

Can't wait for more.
underthefog chapter 1 . 4/2/2009

got me from osaka to tokyo haneda, and then from haneda to narita airport. now write enough to get me from montreal to san francisco this may
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Awesome! :3
Joukou chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Yes! Another one. I've been waiting for your to post your next story for a while now. There haven't been any good Itachi/Sakura stories that I can get into lately... I was really happy when I saw your had posted this. I have high hopes for it, and look forward to the next chapter! It's already good. :)
Bethany Shiver chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I will most definitely read more if you post it. This could be interesting. I've never read of them meeting quite like this and it intrigues me. please continue.
2,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »