Reviews for Vespertine
Sharzam chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OH SNAP.

I think you might know more about the Naruto universe than any other writer in the history of the earth (minus kishimoto). please update!
HardCritic chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Well, it's not often I actually come into contact with a story that only has one chapter down so far and is written by a reliable author that I like, so I suppose I'll review each chapter. Great first chappie, and can't wait for your update! Good luck writing.

Sincerely,

A fan
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMFG...(Dances in circles)...Great 1st chapter...loved it...I know this is going to be a fantastic story...

I really hope you update soon
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
hey, just wanna say good start. ur stories r always great. im looking forward to the rest of it! _
divinemendy chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh interesting. its just the first chappie and im already in love. its looks like its gonna be great and im a big fan so i cant wait
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Absolutely awesome, but really from you I didn't expect anything different. Thank you for your time and effort! :D
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice start so far...can't wait for the next chapter...
inn0centdr3ameR chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this story is fantastic! i love how there's so much detail in the story! im a very imaginative person and sometimes, some writers don't put enough details in their story that i have to paint my own, but damn! you painted each scene in my mind perfectly! i swear i was watching anime in my head! rofl! there could've been a bit more details describing the head doctor, but there was enough for me to get the gist of it and create a person myself!

a job very well done! i'm patiently awaiting your next update :D
Grescia chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OMg, It seems so interistingg!I hate cliffhangers,though!

But well,It was a nice beginning,

Hope you can continue soonn.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very nice. It's off to a wonderful start. I'm so glad that you've started a new one. Looking forward to chapter 2

Rox
byShamora chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
gods! you heard my prayers! finally! cynchick started another itasaku fic!

omg!

thank you thank you thanks a lot for coming back!

I waited so much for this and i'm absolutely eager to read the next chapters.

i think this story looks promising, sakura's characterization is just perfect. lucky me it isn't an AU story :D

And the fact that you started it just after itachi and sasuke's big battle only makes it better.

I'll just stay tunned to it, which means i'll probably be glued to the computer checking for updates xD

please try to update frequently! :D

kisses!

Shamora
Erena G.T. Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh, thank goodness you've started another Itachi x Sakura. No one does it like you, Cynchick, and I mean NOBODY.

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to reading this.
A Kindred Soul chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is a really great story! I am intrigued! I cannot wait until you update!
SilverRyou13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Yay Another one! This is starting out to be pretty good and i can't wait to read more! It's kinda funny though. Something similar happened to my cousin's character in her story only hers isn't a ItaXOC story. I highly reccomend you read her stuff. Her username is Purpledragon42 and her story's called Catch Me If I Fall. You could also find her on Deviantart
sally rag chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I'm a big fan of your stories, but I honestly hope this doesn't follow the same trend as the majority of your fics. Sakura is always the same type of girl and the guys are always interchangeable. I have faith that this is not the case, and you're my fav author, so please cntinue.
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »