Reviews for Vespertine
DarkJewel55 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Well that was one heck of a buzz killer...
ama chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
whenever i get a craving for itasaku this is the fic i always come back to 3
amazing story with a very original premise.
Key chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Was looking forward to when Sasuke discovers Sakura's with Itachi. It feels good, man.
Jade6666 chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Amazing fic. It's so rare to find a well rounded fic. So consistent from beginning to the end! Such a perfection! Thank you!
Blue Summer Field chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
Fantastic story! Love the pairing :)
Siren Love Song chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
The story is superb! Thank you :)
lisaflowers chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Never expected for this pairing to match up so well.
I loved it. Extremely well paced.
MMternit chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
Superb story!
arve.uchiha chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
one of best story with itasaku pairing. i really love it.
NtheRuF chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
This is one of the best written stories I've read on fanfic! Great Great Story!
nikkiru-san chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
This made me feel so giddy. Fantastic ending to a fantastic story!
JeslynBoo chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
Aaaaaah... that was LOVELY! They way you built up the main relationship was a thing of beauty, the interactions with Sasuke were great- especially at the end! 3
MerryKitten chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful! And such a sweet ending! Thank you.
lily-75161 chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Ugh, this is perfection. I've read many of your other fics, all of which I enjoyed, but this one had every element I look for in a well-rounded story. From start to finish I was thoroughly hooked, a rarity for me as I have read thousands of fics over the past decade and a half and find many quite generic and dull because of overexposure to the same ideas and themes.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us. 3 You managed to turn me on to two ships I didn't fathom ever being interested in, neither of which is even my usual preference of being slash.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
OH MY GOD! I absolutely love this chapter! I love this story! I love you who created this story too! Words can't describe how much my love for the story is! I laughed, I cried and I just can't...! aargh sending my love from across the continent 3 3 3
2,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »