Reviews for Vespertine
Marya chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I love this story so far, its plot is pretty different and the characters are very likeable! Just one critique: you write Sakura as if she's around 30 year old, instead of 17. She started training with Tsunade when she was 14. She doesn't have years of experience. Unless you deviate from canon, it's hard to picture her as a veteran. Even if she'd spent those three years with her head stuck inside medicine books memorizing information, she'd be falling short (especially considering that Itachi's problem resembles an autoimmune disease, which is not something one sees every day even in a ninja village ). I understand we're talking about a different kind of medicine here though, so I will try to think of Sakura as a 17 yo doctor prodigy.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Yayayyyyyyyyyyy! A happy ending! I love happy endings! _
Forever-Buckskin chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
This was really good story along with your other stories! _
CzappaStar chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
I love this story! It turned me into a giggling mess afterwards, but- just- ahhhh! I love it!
try10 chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
This was a very beautiful and well written story. I really like the way you write and portray the characters and I enjoyed this fanfic immensely. :D The ending was sweet and made me happy.
try10 chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
This chapter was both beautiful and sad. I never expected Karin to be pregnant.
try10 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
The battle was epic! Loved this chapter!
try10 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
The whole team is here! I can't wait for the fight! XD
try10 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
O.o Wow, what a hot scene. Awesome and perfect! I like the way you write romance.
try10 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Konoha being destroyed and Itachi's death were one of the saddest episodes. I need to rewatch Naruto and remember some things. :D
try10 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Konoha is being attacked? That sucks...poor Sakura. Itachi doesn't even know and he isn't even fully recovered. I wonder what happens next.
try10 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Beautiful chapter. The romantic scenes were perfect.
try10 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I wonder if Itachi would have been cured somehow and he survived, if the others found out the truth, would he want to return to Konoha?
try10 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
I wonder what will Tsunade do... I hope Itachi would be left in peace.
try10 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I loved every bit of this chapter. I'm starting to like this story more and more. :) The bite me part was epic! XD
2,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »