Reviews for Vespertine
shannynlin chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I am really impressed. You did an excellent job with this fanfic. Like someone else already said, you stuck to realistic representations of the characters and the plot went along very reasonably. There were times I couldn't believe this was a fanfiction purely based on how you made the characters act in scenes THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED some of your own material.

Thank you. You have done Naruto fans a great service. I will be sure to check out your other stories.
moonlesslife chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
Absolutely love this story. I never thought I would com across a Sakura and Itachi fic that I would like. But you have created on.. thank you!
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this story, so just in case, I'm doing it now. I'm not a huge fan of a woman staying home waiting for her man while he goes off on some quest, but your portrayal of Sakura didn't quite seem monstrously powerful enough to match the Uchiha brothers.

It's a small enough complaint compared to the entirety anyway; you've created an incredibly vivid, beautiful story that to me reflects one of the most realistic visions of how the title characters might meet, bond, and love. Thank you for sharing your hard work. This is a story worth rereading.
een nihc chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Really great story telling and I thoroughly enjoy reading the story. This story rocks. I really do hope this happen in the canon story. I definitely prefer ItaSaku pairing than SasuSaku pairing. And you just cemented this.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
I love itachi
Insomnikat chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
This is the loveliest, most honest portrayal of ItaSaku I have read in a very long time. He deserved better than he got in the manga... and Sakura too. I love how you handled Team Seven and Sasuke especially, considering he's usually an asshole or a rival in 99% of stories.

Thank you for a wonderful few evenings (and morning) reads. This was exactly the closure I'd been hankering after reawakening my Itachi love a few weeks ago.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Absolutely adored this story!
HumbleKitten chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
That was so adorable and perfectly slow. Their relationship felt real and not rushed and fake. Their experiences were realistic and not over the top. You are a amazing writer. Thank you, so much.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
Why couldn't she use Katsuyu like Tsunade told her to earlier?
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Oh my. Sakura is way in over her head. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ohmigod. Sakura found herself an S class missing ninja. What a catch!
Stefxtastic chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
I come back and reread this story every so often because of how much I love it. Itachi is just perfect. Just freakin perfect. :)
Soph and Red Apples chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Rereading this masterpiece again and wow, Vespertine will always, ALWAYS be an ItaSaku classic, worthy of all the awards!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
I'm sure I've read this once in the past, regardless, I read this again and yet still mesmerized by this masterpiece. ItaSaku was always my favorite, be it non massacre or not. We all already know the manga's ending, and tbh I'm disappointed by how Kishimoto ended it. As a woman, I think Sakura's condition was very insulting. Like really? Just like that she become her oldself with her Sasuke-kun bla bla bla? I like SasuSaku, but I don't like the process of how she ended up with him.
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
This would be so much better as an ending than what actually happened.

BB