Reviews for Vespertine
MerryKitten chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
Beautiful! And such a sweet ending! Thank you.
lily-75161 chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Ugh, this is perfection. I've read many of your other fics, all of which I enjoyed, but this one had every element I look for in a well-rounded story. From start to finish I was thoroughly hooked, a rarity for me as I have read thousands of fics over the past decade and a half and find many quite generic and dull because of overexposure to the same ideas and themes.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us. 3 You managed to turn me on to two ships I didn't fathom ever being interested in, neither of which is even my usual preference of being slash.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
OH MY GOD! I absolutely love this chapter! I love this story! I love you who created this story too! Words can't describe how much my love for the story is! I laughed, I cried and I just can't...! aargh sending my love from across the continent 3 3 3
TheHappyKitty chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
There are not enough words to describe the sheer greatness of this story. Amazing, heart-warming, marvelous, awesome... Hold up, I might need to find e thesaurus.
But in all seriousness, I adore this pairing and this the best fic I've ever seen written for it. I like the way you changed the events and kind of made it into your own story, also yes! Sasuke and Karin! While I don't particularly like or dislike this pairing, thank dear god that someone painted Karin in a positive light for once. Well, at least a bit positive. Everyone else always makes her a bitch and it was really refreshing to see this.
And finally, we need ItaSaku babies! I want babies! . That would be so dang adorable... Just imagine a pink-haired and green-eyed mini Itachi.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
It was so beautiful... It brings my tears out. I love team 7 always and I love the pairing except for Karin and Sasuke. Eventhough I always want Sasuke to be happy I never want him with any other girl other than Sakura. I love all the characters but still I cant sit well with Sasuke being with other girl. I would prefer if he is single till the end. Sakura, I shio her will many except Naruto and Sai , Naruto and Hinata is forever.

Good Work. Keep up. God! Bless you.
Phoenyx634 chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
awesome story!
It was so well written and in-character. Sakura is finally a badass as she should have been, without over-doing it :D I'm going to go read all your other stuff now
Sky65 chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD OMFJDIDBDJDN. I have no words. It's incredibly realistic, so touching, heartfelt, sexy, funny...I loved every word. I've read a few ItaSaku stories before, but this is by far the best. Your characterizations are so flawless and believable. Incredible job. I think I'm more than content with the happy ending to a wonderful storyif not a bit sad to see it end. I really liked the character development and character interactions in the story, too. Very well done. I could probably list out a long list of other things I loved, but I'll just settle with thanking you instead. Thanks for sticking to this story and for putting in the time and effort! You've done an amazing job! :D
When the Sun Rises chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
What an amazing story! I just started shipping ItaSaku, and I'm glad that there are writers that write about them as well as they ship the pairing. The characters were well-developed and the plot was engaging. You've also intricated a lot of philosophies into the story that I agree with and follow through myself. What an inspirational work! Thank you for writing it.
Espied7 chapter 15 . 2/4/2016
So many feels! Beautiful story. Not too detailed or too sparse. I love it.
Chutipa97 chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Absolutely beautiful! No word to describe how much I love this story. It's a true beauty!
Alanna-sama chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
I love this and thought that Sasuke's reaction to being a dad was touching and heartfelt. Beautiful story
sillykar18 chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
Aw! Such a sweet ending! Truly loved your fic! I don't care what other people say, but I believe it was great. There's a reason why it's a fic and I appreciate all the work you put into it. I truly love Itachi and I'm so happy he finally has a good ending! Thank you so much for your amazing writing skills and ideas! :D
underratedchocolate chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I especially loved the beginning half! Some parts later I didn't like, but those were mostly because I didn't agree with them personally. Overall though, this story was very good, I love your writing style :)
animelady465 chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Your story was very nice. I especially enjoyed the first half with ItaSaku in the cabin, but I have to be honest I didn't enjoy the part towards the end where you put Karin having Sasuke's child. I'm a 100% SasuSaku fan and I was just curious because I've never read any other fanfiction other than SasuSaku so I decided to give this a shot and while I found some of it enjoyable, I couldn't swallow the sasukarin part. I don't mean to sound like I'm criticizing, but some of elements in your story did not follow the manga or anime. I realize it's your story but I just wanted to point those things out. Like when you said Itachi was a virgin, that's not true, Madara clarified it in the manga that Itachi indeed did have a lover that he killed along with the Uchiha clan. Also you put that SasuSaku never cared for each, that's not true either. If anyone understood Sasuke the most it was Sakura because she was the first to see how the darkness had begun to consume him in the forest of death. She was in love with Sasuke ever since they were children. Yes it may have started as a crush but it developed into true love. Sakura wanted to save Sasuke from the darkness he was in. Sasuke also has always loved Sakura. In the forest of death when the curse mark started to take him over Sakura was the only one able to bring him back. SasuSaku have always had a bond with each other. You also put that Naruto almost gave up on Sasuke. That's also not true. Naruto never gave up on his best friend. I don't know if you know this, but SasuSaku are canon. The manga has finished. To be honest SasuSaku have always been canon ever since the beginning. Anyways, I did enjoy your story except for the part I told you about. I wish you much success in the future. I think your a very talented writer. :)
Eliana Debrey chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Hye!
I really don't know if you're still looking at your reviews. In fact I just wanted to ask you about something. I'm a french girl and I want to traduce this story. I know someone already did it but she or he only traduced one chapter and I felt very frustrated. Thank you for reading (if you did it).
Eliana Debrey.
PS: Sorry for my poor english.
I'm going to traduce it for me , this ask is about to post the traduction because it's your story.
2,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »