Reviews for Vespertine
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Oh my. Sakura is way in over her head. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ohmigod. Sakura found herself an S class missing ninja. What a catch!
Stefxtastic chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
I come back and reread this story every so often because of how much I love it. Itachi is just perfect. Just freakin perfect. :)
Soph and Red Apples chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Rereading this masterpiece again and wow, Vespertine will always, ALWAYS be an ItaSaku classic, worthy of all the awards!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
I'm sure I've read this once in the past, regardless, I read this again and yet still mesmerized by this masterpiece. ItaSaku was always my favorite, be it non massacre or not. We all already know the manga's ending, and tbh I'm disappointed by how Kishimoto ended it. As a woman, I think Sakura's condition was very insulting. Like really? Just like that she become her oldself with her Sasuke-kun bla bla bla? I like SasuSaku, but I don't like the process of how she ended up with him.
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
This would be so much better as an ending than what actually happened.

BB
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
I'm so glad any possibility of her transferring her feelings from Sasuke to Itachi was addressed and eviscerated. And the fluff. Oh goodness, the fluffff.
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
No. I refuse to go on to a chapter called "The Wakeup Call" after such a mindnumbingly romantic character. That was so much more than sex, and written very well. Sexy, yeah, but realistic, and (as corny as it sounds) hella deep. They were actually making love. Meep.
That said - oh my goodness, you turned Shisui into an antagonist?! Shisui?!
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Huh. The perfectionist in me cringed when you decided to do away with the whole Rinnegan Revival thing. Not because it wasn't an understandable choice, or a bad one, but because I kinda doubt you'll be showing the ripple effects something that huge would have on The Plot/Konoha/Naruto. I mean, losing Shizune would definitely have a huge effect on Tsunade, and the hospital, and Sakura Losing Chouza would seem less major in comparison, but if you think about how effective the InoShikaChou pairing was said to be, and how the parental trio participated in the 4th War... The biggest ripple though would come from the stone of Konoha having permanently lost a significant portion of its population. The economic and political effects from that...and the difference between rebuilding a village with a full population and with a ravaged one...oh goodness, THE RIPPLES. And there's only five chapters left? Cringecringecringe. The Itachi/Sakura scenes were very touching though.
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Mnrghhh. I have to admit I keep mentally slapping myself every time I start getting too (read: even more) invested in a happy ending for Itachi and Sakura. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I keep getting a foreboding feeling about their extremely endearing, fluffy, heartmelting relationship.
Only iffy thing I've come upon so far is Madara's background, him actually being Madara, and Sasuke not being a complete arse, but I'm guessing this was written before the truth came out; that or you're willfully nixing Tobito and Sasuke's single minded vengefulness at this point in time.
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
I don't know if you still look at your reviews despite having stopped writing fanfiction, but I have a few things I really need to say. First of all, this is definitely going on my favorites. Not even done yet, but I have fallen in love with your prose, so, yeah. Secondly, I am undoubtedly going to reread this at some point in the future and leave more reviews. Third, I am going to absolutely, positively be destroyed/wrecked/shattered if Itachi dies at the end of this fic. Annihilated. I am so darn attached by this point, it would just be...nope.
jhian casey chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
definitely one of the best itasaku fic i've ever read!;)
i love the plot! especially itachi and sakura's interactions.. why didn't kishi made itasaku canon!? tsk,tsk
such a waste.. itasaku is such a hot pair!
oh well..
anyway, thanks for sharing this with us! im sure you made alot of itasaku believers happy with this fic.. and hope you will do more.;) keep inspired! more!;)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
Wow I am so please with how this turned out! Thank you for writing it.
Threya Midnight chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
And due to stupidity I accidentally pressed the post the review button.

As I was saying, I think it would've been better if this occured in the main series because most futile deaths would've been avoided. So many people died in the last arc (Goodness Neji-niisan I could never) and it completely pains my heart that there could've been another ending to the story of Naruto. As of now that I am writing this, the series has finally concluded and it was somewhat (?) of an expected shounen ending. But honestly, thus ending would've been better. Yes, as Nartuo was hinting, it wasn't the shounen friendship yaaaaaay ending that you might see from THE Naruto, but I think THAT's why this fanfic (and all your other fanfics actually) are so beautiful because they defy cliché.

Oh and because of what Sakura here painfully pointed out, the manga's ending was completely UNFAIR to her side. Sasuke never treated her like a teammate, more of like a burden. And then suddenly, what the heck, they're married and Sakura's just going to accept this as if all the shitty things he did to her never occured. Sakura deserved someone better, preferrably Itachi.

But oh wait, that reminds me.

He died.

Along with the other characters that I completely fell head over heels for. Damn it Kishimoto Masashi-sensei.

And now that I've mentioned Sasuke, I just realized how much of a horrible person I am. You know, the whole time I was reading his Oh-so-happy moments with Karin, I was thinking 'This bitch doesn't deserve this'. I'm so bitter with Sasuke to the point I don't even understand why. Maybe it's because I used to love him so much, but after all his done which I seriously cannot believe whole cast of Naruto can just blindly turn their eyes away, I lost my faith in him.

That's why I think Naruto the series itself seemed so unreal while a fanfiction, created by a fellow fan, maanged to convey what the characters are feeling spot on. Thank you, for giving justice to Sakura's feelings. Thank you.

Oh I've read your other works too, my first read was Perception, I think? I NEVER thought it was humanely possible to feel THAT depressed after reading something. It amazes me up until now how you're capable of controlling our emotions to the point of making me wonder if you have Sharingan or something like that. And don't get me started with Silver Lining. The first chapter was such an information dump, it was all too much to take for my heart but nevertheless I read it until the end. I do believe it's one of the sexiest things I've ever read, you made me love DeidaSaku even if I never even thought of possibly liking that pairing before.

Once again, thank you. Thank you for writing this and thank you for giving us your time. Judging from how skilled you are in writing, you've probably debuted as a published writer now. If so, I would definitely read your book no matter what cost. You've inspired me (and I think all the other writers who read your works) that it's possibly to create something beautiful through fanfiction. You've helped me regain my spirit as a writer. Once again thank you.

This might sound really creepy because we're practically stangers and all but thank you for being born and thank you for sharing your talents with us. You might not believe it but you've touched my life in such a deep level, I truly do idolize you.

That was long, lol. Have a pleasant daaay
Threya Midnight chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
Hello. I'm fully aware that I'm five years too late for this party and as you stated at your profile, you've most-definitely moved on from fanfiction writing. However, this will not stop me from typing this review. Even though the chances of you possibly even reading this review is close to zero, I would still like to to thank you with all my heart for creating this and as well as all your other works that you've graced us.

This was utterly beautiful. You're one of the few authors that I've ever encountered that created fanfiction, this piece of literature that majority of modern society frown upon on because most of the time it's nothing more than fan delusion, into something much serious and a work of goddamn art. This one of the fics that made me want to curse the orignal writer and ask them 'WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN IN THE SERIES?!' Oh my gosh, seriously, I was literally banging my head against my pillow and was screaming that line. I th
2,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »