Reviews for Vespertine
Barla the Great chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Your story is absolutely wonderfully well written. Personally and truly one of the best stories I have ever read, regardless of genre, fandom or pairing.
I don't usually review, but your story is amazing to say the least. The plot, the characteristics, personality. You wrote till I could feel a connection and understand them. I already could, but you enhanced it.
Your vocabulary is broad, its good.
The story is Detailed enough, slow to medium paced, and it's not ridiculously unrealistic or overpowered.
This is the longest review I have posted and the most genuine. It's almost four in the morning. I stayed up to read this. Thanks for writing so beautifully (:
Guest chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
This was awesome! :-)
justmimiguys chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
Omg. This story is so wonderful and the ending makes me want to cry.
blue chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
This was really an amazing read. So painful at moments that I could barely keep reading and then again so sweet and full of love that I had the most content (and slightly retarded) smile while reading it. Thank so very very much for this.

Especially the ending was everything I could've hoped for (especially after reading your other darker ItaSaku fic "Perception" which btw had me in an emo state normally only achieved by Uchihas -.-)

It was witty and well-written. The characters - especially Itachi - seemed so real and human. It was hard to remember that this is indeed a work of fiction and not real. His portrayel - the initial distrust and the slow warming up and at least opening up...it was all such an exquisite thing to read. His fragileness (both physical and emotional) was captured by you beautifully.

I just want to tell you that I am glad you decided to share this. I am very grateful for having had read it!
You really are talented in conveying feelings into a story.
frznlights chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Cool concept. Loved the punch that Sakura gave Sasuke :)
frznlights chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Whoa sweet concept. Not sure if I completely grasp everything that's going on yet, but I love the interaction between Itachi and Sakura so far. Thanks for a lovely two chapters thus far.
KieraTDG chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
My opinion...
PERFECT!:-)
clairebear2319 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Its awesome so far! And I love the cover picture:)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
I absolutely loved this story, and I can't wait to click next chapter, but there's one thing that I just cannot stand.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PAIR SASUKE WITH KARIN?!

Sorry about that. I just really can't stand her. Apart from that, I'm literally bouncing off of my seat with excitement for the next chapter.
xLL-Ax chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This i so cute I asdfghjk; I loved it!
raven cherryblos chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I totally love your story it is one of my best
jayveecomber chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
this was a wonderful story I loved if , there was a lovely plot and the ending was so lovely you have written a magnificent story!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
One of the best itasaku stories I have read I hope you decide to do another if not a sequel thank you for sharing it with me
saku642734 chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
I loved the story so much! :) it was amazing :P good job :D
littleleague chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
This was a wonderfully written story, I enjoyed every minute of reading it! The plot moved along well, and I love the happy ending (: I also really liked your characterization of well, pretty much all the characters, but especially of Itachi and Sakura. They seemed so realistic and in character the entire time. I did like the twist on the end with Itachi's character though. I think you perfectly captured just how closed off from everything Itachi had to be, and it was nice to see him change to being more open and optimistic about his future with Sakura in the end. Well done!
2,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »