Reviews for Vespertine
xLL-Ax chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This i so cute I asdfghjk; I loved it!
raven cherryblos chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I totally love your story it is one of my best
jayveecomber chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
this was a wonderful story I loved if , there was a lovely plot and the ending was so lovely you have written a magnificent story!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
One of the best itasaku stories I have read I hope you decide to do another if not a sequel thank you for sharing it with me
saku642734 chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
I loved the story so much! :) it was amazing :P good job :D
littleleague chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
This was a wonderfully written story, I enjoyed every minute of reading it! The plot moved along well, and I love the happy ending (: I also really liked your characterization of well, pretty much all the characters, but especially of Itachi and Sakura. They seemed so realistic and in character the entire time. I did like the twist on the end with Itachi's character though. I think you perfectly captured just how closed off from everything Itachi had to be, and it was nice to see him change to being more open and optimistic about his future with Sakura in the end. Well done!
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
great 1st chapter
though i never would have guessed that sakura thought it was sasuke in the room...
probably b/c this is a itasaku fic
off to read the rest!
Lili chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
LOVED! It was very well written, and the plot was interesting and I was greatly surprised with Itachi I came to like and appreciate him, I feel like your Itachi was the real one :) it's a pity that in the anime we had to learn abruptly who Itachi really was, I really pity him because he was a pawn and that all his miserable life he had to suffer beacause of the path he had chosen and finally killed by his own brother who took he was a heartless monster... Poor Uchiwa brothers.
And I can tell you that I prefer the progress of your story than the real one. Oh God, I don't know how the real one would end! and at this moment I am craving for Dr Brown's Delorean!
Eva Foster chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Three words to describe what I feel right now:
Best. Story. Ever!
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS! So epic and sweet! Beautifully portrayed and written, definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read!
IndigoChild21 chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Okay, this was my second time reading this (I think the first time was years ago and it was only up to chapter nine?). I just wanted to saw it was wonderful! I re-discovered it after finishing Will of Fire

I don't know which one was better- I think I love them equally! Thank you again :)
crimsontears82684 chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
At first I didnt think I would like this story much. So much alluded angst in the summary but after reading it Im glad I looked past that. The pacing and layers of this story give it great depth. Thank you for a great read.
Syren chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Everyone is behaving OOC...
Yumi Miharu chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Lol i mean THIS. STORY. ROCKS. Damn typo
Yumi Miharu chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
OMG. BEST ITASAKU I'VE EVER READ! Like seriously dude I'm not kidding. The plot, the character development, the humour, the drama, the passion between Itachi and Sakura is perfect! Really, words aren't enough to describe how beautiful and amazing this masterpiece of yours is. I'm glad you gave everyone a happy ending though it would be interesting to see Itachi and Sakura have a baby. But nonetheless, .ROCKS. And I'm grateful I found this fanfic even though you completed it already 3 years ago. It's a sad thing that you don't write fanfictions anymore. But as you said that you would move to a bigger pond, I absolutely think that you would make an amazing author. I love you and I hope you can still be able to read this message of mine and let you know that you just gained another amazing fan XD Adios!
2,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »