Reviews for Helga's Problem
Marion the Geek chapter 6 . 7/20
That was wonderful. You did a very good job keeping everyone in character.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Aaah this was really good (although I felt that Arnold and Helga behaved more like young adults than 9 or 10 year olds). The ending was good too, but is there a sequel? I'd love to read more :)
Rosy12686 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Omg! That almost made me cry! Could you please tell me what other Hey Arnold fanfics you wrote? I want to know because you are such a good writer that I want more haha!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
nice
Queen Kalana874 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
this is so realistic! the emotions helga would have after seeing her dad hit her mom, the way helga spoke to arnold, the way she ran off and then realized shes just like her dad...Its such a real story that real kids battle through. I love this so much, and thank you for writing it. on the one hand its sad because theres no kissing scene, but on the other hand its so much stronger without it. i love it, and thanks again for an excellent read.
Llovely.220 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
bob is wrong 4 hitin Miriam i was happy for a sec when he was caring 4 helga but then he called her olga and that missed me up :0
Galacta chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Really? Batman? Try Batgirl.
Helga G. Pataki chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I personally think that this could use an epilouge or two or possibly a sequel, it just seems so ripe for one the way the story went. The way it leads off makes me think that you could expand off of this story if you don't mind me saying. You had very good dialoge and character design and everything generally seemed to be in character, but like I said there's room for something to be built from this idea. Generally most stories have an aftermath after the main conflict is resolved, and I think that the story lacked a true resolution. The idea was quite brilliant.
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Ahh! This story was just so wonderful! I especially loved the ending! :D
Nightglider chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Complete? How is this complete? I CAN SO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS COMPLETE! UPDAATTTTEEE!

Brilliant story btw :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Another exllcent chapter the sceen beween Helga and Arnold was so adorebale
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Another exllcent chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Another exllcent chapter cool job with the conversation beweetn Gerol, Phoebe and Arnold
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Another exllcent chatper here great job with Arnold and Georld convestion and Helga's converstion with herself
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Another exllcent chapter here really like the scene before Arnold wakes Helga