Reviews for A Dragon's Bedtime Stories
sasukeisthebest chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Any chance for you to do another ItaHana story? They are pretty good. Please do one if you can.
fanofthisfiction chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
This was a different take on the characters in a somewhat alternate world. Mixing in hidden pairings was like an I Spy but with text as a guide. :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Communicating lifetime experience through nail polish...now that was creative. I once had a friend who had specific memories tied to songs so I thought this concept was a great one. Thanks for sharing.
appletree98 chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Awwww that was sweet. You don't see many Itachi and Hana stories with a happy ending.
fanofthisfiction chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Not quite a romantic ending but definitely a hopeful. I'm glad you explained how Itachi is neutral in your mind. A few fanfiction pieces had him painted very differently in my mind but your every day Itachi is more "normalized," if that's even possible with a character. ;) I like how these eldest children tend to stick with more classic roles and less risky professions/decisions. I see how your Sasuke deviates from this but afterall, he is the younger of the brothers and sees life in a slightly different light.
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Wow, when you look back this whole passage is about 2 words, "Hi" and "Hello". It just goes to show you what pen to paper or typing in this case can bring about. It's funny because now you have me believing it's Kiba and Sasuke who got into a fight at school and now Hana and Itachi have even more opportunity to get to know each other.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Young love. I think it's captured here in a way I hadn't really thought about before. I sort of pictured Hana being younger here but 15 will do. It made me realize that gifts can mean different things especially between girls and boys. The way Hana treasures the gift and makes it mean something is done well. It's like it encases those feelings (for him) in a bottle so they can be experienced every time the gift is brought to her attention. On the other hand, with Itachi (since I don't want to generalize boys), I wonder if that's even a passing thought in him. There may have been some sort of romantic thought behind it but his not is hardly a profession of love, and in general is just a nice thought. I get to wondering if he knows how much pain this causes Hana. Something tells me not and in years from this, both she and he will probably remember this differently.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I've read about this scene in other stories and it makes me think that Itachi and Hana were on the same team and years later he does visit her at her home. I could be wrong though.

Had I not had preconceived notions of Itachi, I would have not read so much into this. He seems like the contemplative type and one who is calculating and circumspective. Once I got over the fact that I didn't think he would call himself Obsessive, I got into this tale and enjoyed it.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story works well. The intermixing of the funeral keeps the melancholy feelings Hana has flowing through the tale. I'm not really up to date per se on Naruto but it's great that you put them on the same team as children. I like the handpicked events of this memory as well. It's the small innocent things that draw Hana and the reader to get a glimpse of maybe what a part of him was.
Shu of the Wind chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Let's see if I can find all the pairings.

Um...

Just the prince's engagement to that little Hyuuga girl...NarutoHinata.

Kiba is standing with a girl with long blonde hair, and a smile that could only be Yamanaka in origin...KibaIno.

There are so many couples - a girl with red hair screaming at her partner, who simply laughed (SuigetsuKarin, I think, or possibly SasukeSakura because pink is a shade of red) - a taller, older man with someone Hana vaguely recognizes as Kurenai (AsumaKurenai) - Anko? Is that Anko with someone with silver hair? (KakashiAnko - you have no idea how much I love you for that one).
skidtick chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is simply beautiful... gorgeous... and some other synonym I know I should be putting down... because I can't pinpoint which part I like the best.

But all you need to know is that I enjoyed it very much! So thank you whoever you are, this story is great!
AppleL0V3R chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
I personally love this one the most. I've never run into anything like it and I can't help but curious what your inspiration for it was unless it was really your nail-polish... I really do like the idea and how something so simple can be turn into something significant. It was really well done and inspirational. Love it.
Crackfiction chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
This was gorgeous

Perfect everything

it's calmed me right down from my awesome/mega high

fankeyou :)

ciaociao
Crackfiction chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
m, nice

very calm and gentle flowing story
Crackfiction chapter 8 . 11/5/2009