Reviews for Reflections
LunaticV chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
ooh, Gibbs you tease. :D
This is so beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
OMG! I Loved your storie so much...
puppypants chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
I have to admit, slash is not my preference and would never consider McGee to be gay, or Gibbs for that matter but hear me out because I know I have been warned that it was slash but, I just had to read because you write so good, such a well-written love story. I love stories when McGee is being loved so nicely. So,I hope this is taken as a compliment, Thanks PS I'm good at scanning over the TOO slashy parts, and I have nothing against homosexuals, just not my cup of tea...I'll shut up now.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Truly enjoy this story and reread it several times. Well done and thank you.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
it's really, really great
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
it;s great
lily anson chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
This is great. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us. I'm a huge fan of Gibbs/McGee and they're hard to find. Plus you did an excellant job with it. :) Many kudo's!
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Rereading a wonderful story! Just seems to get better each time.
trout1986 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
This is a wonderful story,

Thank you for sharing it.

please try to not let the "Kowak's" get you down.

I don't know if it is possible here or not but some sites give authors the option of not accepting anonymous reviews.

I am proud to log in and tell you

I really like your writing,

Kai-2010 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
oh man, I was so thankful to finally read the line where the Dr. told Gibbs that Tim survived. Poor Jethro :(

I love the story so far! I'll probably review again once I finish.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
"He hoped he had enough sandpaper.

What was he thinking? Hell he hoped he had enough boat."

AWESOME lines!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Sigh, I love your stories, I love Tim & Gibbs together in whatever way.
Lidil chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Well done.

Well done, I say.

And bedamned all the naysayers.

You write well.
Em chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
I like this and thought it was sweet. It's weird and a little creepy to vision McGee and Gibbs together but the way you wrote it was nice.

I found errors:

Gibbs's is not correct. It's Gibbs'. When there is a s at the end of a name or word, it only needs the apostrophe.

Christmas's is also not correct. It should be Christmases.

This line: "Now look whose being the fool"

That should be "Now look who is being the fool".

Whose is a possessive pronoun and would not be right in that statement.

I am sorry if this is not what you hoped for in a review but please know that I did enjoy your story.
marije2410 chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Tony gave a small laugh and self consciously wiped the tears off his face. How embarrassing. Palmer had seen him cry.

I really loved that sentence because it's so true p Great job on this fic, thanks for sharing!