Reviews for Reflections
I love how you wrote this pairing. But I REALLY love how you wrote the interaction between Tony and Gibbs. You had me crying so hard, snot was dripping down my face and I couldn't stop hiccuping. That scene in the hospital and again at Gibbs' house...Tony and Gibbs are so lucky to be written by you! My absolute favorite!
Leslie Hughes chapter 12 . 5/2
I absolutely love McGee and GIbbs together. Tim is the quiet, soft one and Gibbs is the loud,hard one. Opposites attract and this works. Thanks so much for this story. I enjoyed it very much.
Wendy Gray chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
Loved this. Really well written and heartfelt. Adored it.

Wendy
Valashu chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
I really love your story. Your writing style makes it an easy read, and your description of the story itself and the thoughts of the characters are elaborate and I could picture the situations/feelings perfectly. The slash element is also presentend in a more believable and realistic way than the last ones I read in this fandom. In my opinion everyone is very in character, which makes the slash relationship so believable. Keep up the good work.
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
soo sweet! .
LunaticV chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
ooh, Gibbs you tease. :D
This is so beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
OMG! I Loved your storie so much...
puppypants chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
I have to admit, slash is not my preference and would never consider McGee to be gay, or Gibbs for that matter but hear me out because I know I have been warned that it was slash but, I just had to read because you write so good, such a well-written love story. I love stories when McGee is being loved so nicely. So,I hope this is taken as a compliment, Thanks PS I'm good at scanning over the TOO slashy parts, and I have nothing against homosexuals, just not my cup of tea...I'll shut up now.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Truly enjoy this story and reread it several times. Well done and thank you.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
it's really, really great
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
it;s great
lily anson chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
This is great. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us. I'm a huge fan of Gibbs/McGee and they're hard to find. Plus you did an excellant job with it. :) Many kudo's!
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Rereading a wonderful story! Just seems to get better each time.
trout1986 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
This is a wonderful story,

Thank you for sharing it.

please try to not let the "Kowak's" get you down.

I don't know if it is possible here or not but some sites give authors the option of not accepting anonymous reviews.

I am proud to log in and tell you

I really like your writing,

Ruth
Kai-2010 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
oh man, I was so thankful to finally read the line where the Dr. told Gibbs that Tim survived. Poor Jethro :(

I love the story so far! I'll probably review again once I finish.